FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This boss is immune to water damage.
Also paralysis seems to have no effect, like the spider enemies. The bar builds up, but no stun.
Trivia :
Seiyuu : Tanaka Rie, VA Purple Heart/Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
So let's just rip off dark souls entirely. Unoriginal
Are you stupid or something?
Yuki-onna comes from Japanese folklore and mythology.
Dumbass
it's japanese folklore dude, if anything, dark souls ripped off that.
Cry more sad loser
Though I haven't beaten her yet, she's easily one of the coolest bosses. For a cheesy strategy, use the guardian spirit talisman Kato. Dodge when she throws her weapon then run in and use the talisman to stack fire on her. Then run away and let it run it's course.
You don't need ranged weapons. And in second phase just stay as far away as possible and as soon as she rushes and missis you run up and slash twice then back as far away again rinse and repeat. And don't forget to block those stupid ice projectiles they get me every time
Best Boss In the Game IMO
Maybe not the best, but the most beautiful
wut
Is this meant to be a hard boss? I beat her first try with a few headshots and then used my Kunai with chain (Kusarigama) to just destroy her, I'm not trying to brag I'm really asking here
DUDE YOU'RE SO *****ING COOL HOLY GOD FOKIN***** OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
''I'm not trying to brag just bragging here''
A beautiful fight for a beautiful boss