FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

this one is found in the Sekigahara region
The only thing I had a problem with was that bloody spin. I couldn't for the life of my figure out where if anywhere, was safe. If you actually have to dodge the attacks apparently I'm just bad.
If someone else runs into this problem, I just stay at the ring that's middle height. You can run up towards where his head goes to dodge the spin, then go back down to the middle so he tries to hit you with his hand.

Tykjen

Casual
Convict

Souls: 279.00
Easy boss once I figured him out on the second attempt. Knock his legs off, and get ready at the top ledge to bash his head in once he lands. I helped like 20 people with this boss yesterday. Seemed quite a few could not even work out the crystals heh. Use Suzaku guardian spirit special attack (triangle+circle) btw. Look at the boss hp being drained superfast.

Tykjen

Casual
Convict

Souls: 279.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncuAGD8yzAM Easy in single and coop
the forgotten brother of high lord wolnir.
the forgotten brohter of wolnir.
Dual Katana High stance Water Sword FTW
This is more a puzzle than a boss
No its not bruh i had no idea wtf the glowing circles did and had to read this but different kinds of fights are welcome
shooting pretty much any form of spell up into it's body while standing at its feet is gonna do a truckload of damage, and it is alot easier than running back and forth from it's head and feet.