By Anonymous
He droped his sword text for me
By Anonymous
Guess he will drop Gun and armor text
By Anonymous
he did
By Anonymous
Shurikens are your friend here. As soon as he flies up, just tap him with a plain *** shuriken and he'll fall down and you can use a ground finisher. Rinse/repeat. EZ mode.
By Anonymous
Parry his dash attack
By Anonymous
The most badass badass to ever be a badass
By Anonymous
I found another glitch where when I entered the boss room with host, he had 40% health
By Anonymous
I can confirm this works wonders
By Anonymous
You people in the comments are fkn angels. This was the most tilt inducing fight I've ever had in this game til I read that you can throw things to knock him down
By Anonymous
Absurdly easy fight. This shouldn´t be considered a "boss". There are common yokai enemies that are more dangerous than this guy (like the big monks with the long tongue)
By Anonymous
Ok get your 20's dislike.
By Anonymous
yep just killed him, too easy.... just takes longer.
By Anonymous
How do i slap someone through the internet?
By Anonymous
You're such an amazing gamer, I just hope that one day you will find a game that can offer you a challenge.
By Anonymous
Lol up to 40 dislikes now. You're obviously either a troll, or lying to overcompensate for your hilariously small d*ck.
By Anonymous
Congratulations crybabies, they made him way easier in Nioh 2, but I agree, he’s not so bad relative to other enemies in the game. Also, if you are so butthurt that someone else isn’t having as hard a time as you, then you can all ***** right off.
By Anonymous
he's really easy but also a really cool boss, unlike those monk enemies. imo their design/fmoveset is the least interesting of all the yokai, even though they're the most dangerous by far to me. only the wheelmonks come close (+bonewheel skeletons ptsd)
By Anonymous
why so many dislikes this boss really is easy compared to.... let's say Okatsu
By Anonymous
***, this guy is too fukin' badass for us to kick his ***.
By Anonymous
Spam melee attacks, he does not block right away, unlike some bosses, so you can get him with a bunch of hits. And if he does block, You can keep going anyway and push him to flames despite his block, though he is fire resistant( 70 per tic, it helps). It's best to be near him because he spams bullets and bombs. Always keep your health high and roll from his gun.He has a stun lock gun combo, where he shoots you three times with huge stagger power per bullet. You won't be able to do anything if you are hit by the first and will get hit by the other two. You can knock him out with a throwable if he flies, and use a finishing blow. Just beware not be hit by his flying grab:
By Anonymous
uh, i just fought him, i blocked his bullets.. your character just sucks...