Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Hell, it's about time From Software release a definitive edition of Dark Souls III! I can't wait for this so that not only will I not miss out on the two DLC expansion chapters, but also the necessary updates to the base game too.

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 394.00
Bank: 5,937.00
can't wait!
I don't think the DLC and updates will be on disc, according to the Bandai Namco page for the Fire Fades edition it is literally just the game and season pass. So what we all got just over a year ago for a slightly higher price.
Missing out on DS3 since release, this is definitely a must get.
Is the dlc on disc? Did they ever say?
I want to know this as well
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 273,730.49
Bank: 7,719.71
Wiki Edits: 20695
They have not said yet.
Im think it will.
Should I wait for the GOTY version or just buy the deluxe version? Will it be like SotFS?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 273,730.49
Bank: 7,719.71
Wiki Edits: 20695
It will not have additional content or different graphics, it's just a bundle. You can wait if you want it for the price offered in your region.
Dammit, I downvoted this comment instead of upvoting it! Accept my apologies. :(
Are any of these set to release in the US?
Should I wait for the fire fades edition/GOTY edition, or is it the same as the dark souls deluxe edition?
same
Nay lad

Anonymouz

Souls: 50.00
Will the disc accept your previous saved data,and play with the character from the standard disc,or you'll have to restart again,like in The Witcher 3 GOTY edition?
You will probably have to restart. They are not going to make it easy on you just by letting you use your 100+ character.
Bloodborne GotY Edition used the same save data as the regular game, so it's safe to say you won't have to restart.
On the japanese amazon website it says it includes the guide, a special map, and full soundtrack