FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Anyone know the soft cap for each stat? seems like Body, Heart and Stamina needs to be fully upgraded to soft cap for maximum heath and ki.***** man, complicated
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nioh/comments/5t4wqk/stat_softcaps/
Follow this it helps alot. the guy did his homework really well.
Does anyone know how the unlimited ninjustsu stat works? And why If unlimited is there a percentage?
10 % unlimited means that you have 10% chance of not consuming a ninjutsu item when using it.

igniz13

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 980.00
It's a percentage chance for the effect to occur. I.e. every time you use a ninja item you have xx% chance it won't be used up

Raziel_LaFey

Souls: 50.00
Oh man I'm so confused... I want to make a OP build, but how? I mean, in soulsborne you just need to focus on 3 or 4 stats and push them to the cap (like VIT40 END40 DEX40 FTH40). But here everything works different... I don't know what stats to focus and lvl up... please help T_T

Pikeax

Souls: 110.00
Wiki Edits: 19
There basically isn't a cap in this game so you can spec all the way to 99 and get the same benefit (or similar, depending on stat) from the 99th point as from the 20th. That is not 100% accurate but for many stats it is close enough.
You want op build just type in nioh blender on YouTube and drop him a like If dual sword ain't you're thing he has other op builds. Fyi nioh is exactly like souls concentrate on two to four stats to get a good build.
:( level 750 and equip weight is still terrible just under 56. Basically u can't wear complete heavy you have to substitute you're with a medium. They really need to increase equip weight by 10 or add accessory that increase by 10 via patch
There are items with blue weight reduction stat.
Forgot to type helm after you're lol
why isn't the odachi mentioned here?
YOu could Throw ninja stars for days in here?
It would be nice to know soft caps for the stats. For example, Dex seems to stop increasing your Ninjutsu capacity once your ninjutsu capacity reaches 40
The table's been updated to include Odachi and Tonfa stat info. Colors are off though. Couldn't find the option to fix that.