FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

OMG the enemies in this mode are soooo savage
Is there a ng+2 ? Finished all quests and bar is full but there is no visible option to change the way :(
Same man. Trying to figure it out
there is on the dlc called way of the demon
yes you can. infact you can choose the different ways in the region select screen by pressing the promted button again, on a x-bone controller its the blue X button for me, so I guess its the square button for the playstation and on the keyboard it is... wait why dafuq does anyone want to play nioh with keyboard and mouse?!
theres a mission counter on the bottom right on the mission select screen, you unlock the regions by doing pretty much any mission in that specific path, but if you want to get to higher paths you have to complete the main quests (red ones).
addition: I dont think the dlc missions count tho - the last red mission (the red ship in omi region has to be completed too, I guess...
just copied my two ansewers from above... have a great day hope it helps
a litte addition to my comment from the 11 Jan: If you want to get to the next 'way' you have to beat the final mission 'The Queen's Eyes' (red ship in the omi region). the mission achievement rate is not that important, you just have to get to the omi region.
Can my friend still be able to summon me if i am in new game plus and he still in regular mode

BlackIronKaliber

Souls: 50.00
Yes he can. NG+ and NG are not split so if he needs help just use the Torii Gate in the start point of select the mission hes in and go about co-op as per normal.
Do your blacksmithing upgrades carry over? That's the main thing I'm concerned about before starting the NG+ since I have them maxed on current playthrough =/
everything carries over, you just get a new mode where you can do tougher missions
I think I swallowed a toothpick
im in way of the strong and i started out with three regions so do i have to do all of the main missions up until then to be able to get to omi
not really. theres a mission counter on the bottom right on the mission select screen, you unlock the regions by doing pretty much any mission in that specific path, but if you want to get to higher paths you have to complete the main quests (red ones).
a litte addition to my comment from the 11 Jan: If you want to get to the next 'way' you have to beat the final mission 'The Queen's Eyes' (red ship in the omi region)
can i go back to before i beat the game? its mainly because im getting my *** handed to me in the fishing town but i also had had a few pending missions i wanted to do in past regions and in the dojo.
yes you can. infact you can choose the different ways in the region select screen by pressing the promted button again, on a x-bone controller its the blue X button for me, so I guess its the square button for the playstation and on the keyboard it is... wait why dafuq does anyone want to play nioh with keyboard and mouse?!
the unlock requirement should be more spesefic, is it unlocked after beating orochi or hundread eyes
Hundred eyes
You DO NOT need to beat all red missions in order to progress to the next stage, you just need to beat the queen's eyes mission.