By Anonymous
This item can be found near the first boss (Onryoki) in a cave, left of the boat.
By Anonymous
What's the point of using it?
By Anonymous
Only use this has, if you don't have a ". By using the Harakiri Sword, you will die, and return to nearest shrine, without any Amrita. By then using the Summoner's Candle you regain the Amrita to be used at the shrine or at a later time.
By Anonymous
Hmm page doesn't support URLs in the replays and I forgot to login :D Well what I ment to say was: Only use this has, if you don't have a Travelers Amulet. By using the Harakiri Sword, you will die, and return to nearest shrine, without any Amrita. By then using the Summoner's Candle you regain the Amrita to be used at the shrine or at a later time.
By Anonymous
But if I want to go back to the shrine I could just walk there? Or if I couldn’t do that for some reason I could allow myself to be killed and only lose some Amrita as opposed to all of it? Am I missing something?
By Anonymous
Note: You will not drop the amirita to pick up later. When it says lose the amirita it means lose the amirita permanetley.