Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Finding Butter in Arx actually made me sadder than any other part of the game.
By Anonymous
It's said if you court Butter and have 100 rep with her she'll help you with the fight with Griff but haven't found that to be the case. If you stand up to Griff and do not give up Stingtail she joins with Griff.
By Anonymous
In contrast, I've played the game like 2 times...and fort joy like 6 times and she has always fought on my side.
By Anonymous
I didn't know about the trade button on the dialogue box until someone mentioned it here, holy cow, i've completed this game twice
By Anonymous
That is... impressive, honestly. Merchants are useful, especially for learning skills.
By Anonymous
"I couldn't let them kill you, that would be awful!"

So said Butter, if you succeeded in courting her, after helping you in the battle with Griff and crew. After all that, Larian never followed up on that reunion meeting in Arx. Huge disappointment.
By Anonymous
She's located on an island in Arx at X205 Y186
By Anonymous
500xp if you kill her in griff's camp, i don't remember what you get when you find her body later. i'm loathe to let her live this time, but i can still pick her pockets and recoup up to a little over 6000 gold. i'll report back on xp/items when i find her corpse so it's documented.