Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

dubloon7

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 599.00
Wiki Edits: 6
false: I traded my +0 Pyromancy flame to snuggly, received a measly crap RED CHUNK. WASTE!
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 1,814.54
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 460
Did you trade a +0 flame or an unupgraded Ascended Flame? The ascended flame is made by bringing the regular up to +15 first then getting altered in the Swamp. The ascended flame nets the slab
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

dubloon7

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 599.00
Wiki Edits: 6
just as a clarifier, I ascended as described. NOTHING BUT A *****. GLITCHED POS
It must be ascended pyromancy flame not regular pyromancy flame and must be +0 not +1 +2 etc
No you didn't. Because that's not how the game is scripted you clown.
liar ahead
I'm playing New Game + now. I gave a flame of pyromancy 0 (got a new flame from Laurientus) and got a red chunk of titanite from Snuggly. So it's unfortunately true that you can only get a chunk. :c
ASCENDED, not regular. The illiteracy here is alarming.
Scary how many people can't read ascended
It's ASCENDED PYROMANCY
If I do new game plus will I lose all my shards chunks and slabs I already have?
No
No you’re good
False information: You do NOT get a Red titanite Slab by giving the crow an unupgraded Pyromancy Flame !!!!!! Instead you just receive a Red titanite chunk.
It's "Ascended", not regular.
4head
Gotta be ascended flame
The dude in the video is ducking clueless
For those of you who want to make a build with multiple max upgrade level fire/chaos weapons, and who don't care about pyromancy, you can actually get two flames: One from Laurentius and the other from Eingyi (I haven't tested if one flame needs to be in storage box when you get the other, and I also haven't tested what happens when you start as a pyromancer) but with both flames you can get up to 3 guaranteed slabs in one playthrough. Hope this helps!
If you start as pyromancer Laurentius won’t give you a flame even if you drop you don’t have on in inventory, dunno about eingyi tho
Snuggly only trades one Red titanite Slab per NG cycle, so you'll have to complete the game at least once to get 3 easy Red titanite Slabs.

But what you can do is trade the second Ascended Flame right after NG+ before you leave the Undead Asylum.
Can confirm if you ascend your pyromancy flame 15 + to ascended 0+ with the chaos whitch in blightown. The bird nest will give you a red titanite slab. Don't trade your flame 0 that hasn't been upgraded at all or you will get a red chunk.