Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
This is the maraca head.
By Anonymous
"He is a member of the occult, and therefore highly resistant to Occult weapons." -- This is crazy and wrong, I tested it last night with a divine sword hilt and an occult sword hilt. They do the same damage. There is no inverse occult auxiliary debuff to weapon damage on Jeremiah.
By Anonymous
He could be resistant to magic damage, but there is no such same thing as being "highly resistant to occult."
By Anonymous
so, I accidentally got myself stuck in the area with all of the boxes due to the **** hill physics in this game, and he finished me off with a chaos storm so now I cant get the funny set. Big sad
By Anonymous
You read above, right? The only thing you lost is the ability to get is his notched whip. You can still get the Xanthous Set...
By Anonymous
Dark Souls gets vague comedy perfect. You go closer to the edge and there’s a really damn creepy voice which catches your attention then you get thrown off guard by the invaded warning only to turn around and see this guy with his crazy headpiece running at you
By Anonymous
Why is his magic def so high?
By Anonymous
He is not spawning for me even in human form... Sadge
By Anonymous
Rekt elegiggle
By Anonymous
did you kill priscilla?
By Anonymous
yeah for me neither, its cuz i ****ed up and killed priscilla first
By Anonymous
You can jump on top of one of the boxes on the left side of the field (you facing cliff) from a little hill with a spear. Plunge attack him when he's waiting next to the box. Run, jump on the box, repeat.
By Anonymous
Hide behind one of those cubes, and backstab the **** out of him.