Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

He point down , time to leave the Best npc trone solarie!

Zethras

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 107.00
Wiki Edits: 8
It's throne
its scone
He must speak only in rhymes
Sexy
if he kills you i hope he does the point down gesture lmao
I thought it was a loyce knight (best knights)

Zethras

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 107.00
Wiki Edits: 8
Yeah, but after eating a*****load of steroids XD Loyce Knights hade a slim shape, this armor looks a lot bulkier. The helm bears a heavy resemblance, though
The helmet is a Stechhelm, or Frrog-Mouthed Helmet. Commonly used for jousting. But badass nonetheless.
i have a theory of this guy but since i don't know his voice them it isn't certain. my theory is that Lapp is Siegward who has become hollow and forgotten who he is. my evidence os this is that when we complete siegward's quest then he dissappears completely and we can only find his armor and weapons. usually when we beat npc quests they go hollow or die and we can always find them somewhere in dark souls 3 like sirris dies and we find her corpse in front of a grave in firelink, and we can find anri in Smoldering lake, Near the cathedrul of the deep bonfire or in the cutscene for usurping the flame, and we can find greirat in irithyl or lothric and we find orbeck in the archives and so on but Siegward is the only one who completely disappears. the second evidence is that lapp gives you a siegbrau just like siegward. so my theory is that siegward became hollow after doing his duty with yhorm and threw away his armor and became a wandering hollow who somehow ended up in the ringed city dlc where he probaly fell and lost his memories or he just lost his memories when becoming hollow but still containing a bit of himself in there so he didn't become a mindless hollow. and so he found the new armor and gave himself the name Lapp. it is only a theory and maybe Lapp is a undead from Catarina by coincidence
Vaati says he sounds a bit like/could be Patches, and a handful of the Reddit community think he may be Pate from DS2, as he's seen in Earthen Peak

dn1nd

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 43,374.00
Wiki Edits: 116
I'm also thinking it might be Pate, I don't see Patches pulling that much of a fast one on you and the Way he is "Helpful" From Vaati's Video lines up with Pate. Personally I would love to see an interaction between Patches and Pate.
If you walk away far enough from Siegward after defeating Yhorm, you'll see him die and receive some souls, leaving his stuff behind.
if it is Patches he could screw you over when he gets the purging stone and remembers who he is.
He has Patches' voice actor and speech mannerism. Hell, Lapp is Swedish for Patch, if you wanna go full far-fetched.
I actually doubt that it is Pate, because from the little evidence we have, Pate is dead. As we all know, Creighton invades in DS3, giving way to the fact that the Bearer of The Curse supported Creighton and helped him kill Pate. Afterwards, Creighton continued his killing spree.
Anyone noticed how the two buttons on lapp's chest look similar to those on Yuria's chest and mask ? All of them look like flowers. Also Lapp's legs have the same design as Black Knights forearms : small pieces of steel rivetted together
"Visions of friendship"
His armor set is found within the files