Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

best class
6 people downvoted this, therefore, six people are confirmed to be hexfags

TheSmilingDog

Casual
Convict

Souls: 156.00
Wiki Edits: 14
Huh, are you a Cleric or something.....
I tried this class when I first started the game but things didn't go well for me. Low Endurance means you're always out of stamina; low dexterity means you have difficulty using weapons that aren't strength based; low adaptability means less iFrames which makes roll dodges more difficult. Not saying it's a bad class but beginners may want to consider other options.

Sgx24

Souls: 50.00
No if you know what you want. If you want a character to be able to use most weapons you get, you will end up ruining the efficiency. For cleric just use his mace: it has good power and poise damage. Then add points to use Heide Knight Sword, since anyway you will later add points in Faith anyway. Also the Dragon Slayer Axe. Dont forget to get those Thunder miracles.
DS2 Cleric is a tank to the core, he has no need for your pesky Dex, End or Adp
The most bull*****about the cleric class is that cleric starts with a mace but not enough state to use the mace.

Black_Iron_Bob

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
What bothers me about the cleric class in dark souls 2 AND dark souls 1 is that you don't start off with gear that looks like cleric gear. In dark souls 1 you start off with these raggedy robes that look like they're for some hobo priest and in dark souls 2 you also start off with robes that are for some kind of mage-cleric from an ancient temple in the middle of the jungle. I wanted to start out with a set similar to the ones worn by the way of white clerics in dark souls 1 (nico, petrus and that other guy). Late game in dark souls 2 (the original version Agdayne sells a set called the Insolent set which looks similar to the way of white cleric set.
use it with two hands, seems to add strenght to the weapon
you must use it two-handed
You clearly forget the way of The Legend...

King_Havel

Souls: 60.00
Is anyone interested do some Sunbro Co-op? I play on both PC (SOTFS) and on PS3 (Vanilla). I have several characters in different levels, from low ones till 17 million soul memory. My nick on PC is: King_Havel And on PS3 is: Dastiefeleid666 Praise the Sun! \o/
miracle builds am i right, guys?