Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Changed some text color for consistency and readability.
LMAO I killed the white cat because i was so scared of that part and i did not want to lose all my souls + 12 humanity
I lost 100k and 30 humanities bc of those random *** backstab try hard npc. Seriously how do you fight an npc circling you for backstab if they can do it at virtually ANY angle as soon as you swing/cast/roll ?

Bovrillor

Souls: 55.00
Ignore the note at the top of the page ("If you have access to the Aota DLC, be sure to complete that before heading into the fog gate of the boss at the end of this area") It sounds like you're about to do something game-breaking, when in fact the order you do these areas just makes a slight change to one cutscene.
Wow is Ds1 anything else than backstabs and cliffs falling ? Seriously no enemies have killed me without resorting to backstab or being sucked down a cliff bc apparently 1m away isn't enough ? I'm amazed this game got a sequel seeing how awefully it was put together. Not even mentioning how this game's area barely make sense the way they are placed. Anyways point was be careful tons of npc enemies here trying to backstab. Btw how tf can they get a backstab from a roll ? This make 0 sense.
Git gud