Discuss Nier as well as the comments posted to our Nier Replicant Wiki and Nier Automata Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I would like to know... What is exactly that thing... Halo... In 2B's Back??
The round thing on her weapon ? it's a gravity lock of some sort to keep the weapon in place instead of a holster/scabbard

Miss-Accord

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Does this wiki really not have an option to add page change notes, or am I just missing something? Anyway, went and modified each of the individual weapon category pages, attempting to add clearer information as well as which routes you can find stuff in. I went ahead and reordered all the weapons too, to match what order they're listed in-game in.

Also unified the formatting a little by doing things like removing empty lines between combo length listing (Shift+Enter is your friend!) and totally removing the columns meant to list weapon effects, since no one wrote a single thing in any of them.

The Spears page was a huge mess of lacking information and I dare say I could not save it, though my additions hopefully are enough to make people actually able to find the things.

As for this page, all I did was add the number of weapons that are in the game. ezpz.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,181.50
Wiki Edits: 302
It actually records your changes for you. It's the little clock button to the right of the edit button. If you click on it, and then click on the a person, it will show you all the changes they made to the page you are one.

And thanks, it looks great now.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout

LunarSpecter

Souls: 390.00
Wiki Edits: 64
Yeah the weapons organization was super messy but thanks so much for cleaning up and adding to it! Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with messing around the format so I didn't want to make it worse. I'm also wondering if we should bother having the row for Special info since basically all the weapons have no special effects at their base level.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 452,743.49
Bank: 11,840.71
Wiki Edits: 41547
Adding "description" to edits is in the planned rollout features for the near future. Little by little :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Virtuous Dignity (Spear), in the sewers between City Ruins and Amusement Park. Past the ladder that leads to the amusement park there is another ladder which leads to an area that contains the spear.
nice
why is there two different numbers? does the weapons do random damage between these two values each hit or is the first number for light attacks and second for heavy?

Ninako229

Souls: 50.00
The first number means the lowest and the second number means the highest damage that a weapon can reach. (Sorry if my english is wrong)
Random dmg between those numbers
It means basic damage- upgraded damage
Look
Ok look any way
Thanks for your viedos to help my dad find the weapons
Send us more viedos
Why would they make the FFXV sword an option, but not include Caim's sword? HERESY I SAY!!!
That said, the Engine Blade is pretty damn sick in this game, and its weapon story actually gives me a better idea of Noct's relationship with his father than FFXV itself (the game, not the Kingsglaive movie).
HERESY D:
the pheonix dagger can be gotten a lot easier than that "find a elavator on the cliff" thing. Just jump down the gorge and float to the bottom. it will take you to the same exact spot.
Iron Pipe is not A/B only I found it as 9S on route C/D
It can be any, purposely found it as 2B in route A myself
i just got it as A2
I found the phoenix dagger when using the scanner in the desert when attempting to finish the "find the old world relics" mission that was in the desert.
That would be the Phoenix sword that you found in the desert.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,181.50
Wiki Edits: 302
It's the Phoenix spear. The Dagger is in a chest in the ravine, and the Sword is in a locked chest on the roof where you land at the start of the game. (After the prologue)
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
lol there are a lot of phoenix weapons