Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

does the shock dmg scale with anything?

Madrajin

Souls: 190.00
Wiki Edits: 27
Item quality: the bonus is an average over all items of that set worn.

Bonuses to lightning damage: typically racial skills or champion points that affect all lightning damage.

Does not benefit from skills that only increase lightning ability damage such as Netch's Touch.
With CP-points invested to buff damage output, legendary quality and dual wielding swords I have a thunderbug output of 6140 dmg.
Where can this station be found?

upinarms49

Souls: 50.00
malabal tor

Madrajin

Souls: 190.00
Wiki Edits: 27
It can't be crafted so there is no crafting station. Drops within Malabal Tor zone only.
No staves?
Yes, I have a Thunderbug's Lightning Staff, but it's only level 47.
Gwaeregil, Tomb of the Apostates, Malabal Tor actually drops the unique Dead Man's Ring of Salvation "This ring is, gold in color, but color only." Not sure where unique Thunderbug Ammy is.
Timestamp: 3:34 EST, 7-21-17, Xbox One.
Thunderbug's Girdle dropped from Gwaeregil (Tomb of the Apostates), Thunderbug's Sabatons and Thunderbug Carapace Boots of Clomping dropped from Arrai (Shael Ruins), and Thunderbug's Ring dropped from a random coldharbour spawn while in Malabal Tor. Still looking around for more.
el troll del norte de malabal tor, me dio una greaves y staff thunrder, voy a seguir matando ese bicho para ver si me puedo armar el set
Does anyone know where the Thunderbug's Bracers are dropped? I can't find them on any of the guild traders and I'm not sure they even exist.