Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

argonian master race
How does one take an argonian soul? When they die the soul goes back to the hist tree right?
Yes, but if the argonian is not near a hist tree, its soul and memories are lost forever.
"Oh good sir, my furnace is not hot enough yet" receipt from "The lusty argonian maid vol. 1"
Argonians are T H I C C
Resourceful - Increases Maximum Magicka by 1-3 %, and whenever you drink a potion you restore 4-12% of your Maximum Health, Magicka and Stamina, see Ranks below.

Rank 1: 1% / 4% (Unlocked at Argonian Level 5)
Rank 2: 2% / 8% (Unlocked at Amphibious Rank I)
Rank 3: 3% / 12% (Unlocked at Amphibious Rank II)
Quick to Mend - Increases healing done and received by 1-5%.

Rank 1: 1% (Unlocked at Argonian Level 25)
Rank 2: 3% (Unlocked at Quick to Mend Rank I)
Rank 3: 5% (Unlocked at Quick to Mend Rank II)
Does life mender increase healing from strife, both self from swallow and ally from funnel?

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 70.00
Only good healers tbh
Also great (semi) self-sufficient tanks if they can heal themselves. I play argonian DK tank. PvE only though.

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

@anon, yo, I’m trying to be a DPS/Healer as an Argonian but I’m too proficient in all three with the new stuff from Elsweyr so I literally don’t die because my healing done is increase by like 52% or something

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

Imperial: Hahaha, I’ve got all the money, all the health, and all the endurance! No tank is better than I! Argonians: *Kicks down the door, chugging a potion and spamming healing spells* WHO TALKIN*****!?!?