Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

this guy is probably the easiest boss in the game aside for the asylum demon tbh
Nah, probably the butterfly or the Iron Golem. Actually, actually, it's gotta be the Pinwheel boss.
wow you're cool. so good at this game. this is easily one of the tougher bosses in ds1. you probably overleveled your self before even fighting him.
I disagree. It's not hard(which is why he is accompanied by 2 Stupid Dogs), but there is easier imo.
Liar
Sl1 *******
The Dogs those bleeding dogs
buy some poops at the tunnel vendor;
on the outside of the place that Capra Demon stays, throw the poops over the wall;
watch his lifebar decreasing;
congratulations, you win.

GwynsHeir

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Works with Firebombs too but the challenge then goes missing.
Yum. Some finely aged cheddar.

GwynsHeir

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Yeah id rather not use the blue tearstone ring since it doesnt really save you in boss fights in general. Better go with Havels for the extra armor protection and poise. Also like all Demons, a Black Knight wapeon will surely make this fight much easier.
If the dogs werent there this boss would be so simple, but instead they are there to stunlock you so the boss can trap and insta kill you repeatedly. FUN!
The small area **** up the camera isn't fun either.
Not to mention the tree blocking the camera when you try to get around his first attack.
I finished ds3 and am now playing ds1 remastered. I am not even a little impressed by the first 4 bosses. The asylum and Taurus demons can both just be drop attack cheesed, the bell gargoyles solaire can pretty much solo them for you of you want, and obviously the capra demon is just **** due to his tiny arena and stupid dogs.
PS. I realize that you could fight all these bosses straight up and it would be harder but the fact that you don't have to ruins it for me.
First four? You should have gone with the master key, because it makes fighting this boss meaningless to the story.
are you actually comparing ds remarstered to ds3
1. Try not using summons you baby 2. Try the special objectives such as killing the asylum demon the first time you see him and gaining his hammer or cutting off the gargoyle tale
I got this boss on the first try ever, not even hard. use a drake sword and you deal about 96 DMG a hit, take out the dogs first then just hit the demon, however you must NOT fat roll. Medium roll and light roll are fine though
"On my first try ever" - uses Drake Sword
drake sword is for noobs
I use the gargoyle tale because it feels like I earned it as opposed to the drake sword where you sit and pepper a drakes tale with arrows. Also charcoal pine resin makes the boss a cake walk.
Thought this was one of the easiest bosses (first try kill) in the game on my first play through using a high endurance tank build and drake sword. On my second play through using a dex build this was the hardest boss in the game. Stunlocking dogs, tiny arena as big as the demon's swings, and that damn tree which screws with the camera. Absolute *******.
Not to mention the long *** walk to the boss
Not sure if I should use my black knight great sword +4 or the drake sword, against the carpa demon.
Black knight great sword. All black knight weapons do bonus damage against demons. Besides, +4 is only one of max upgrade level and is more than enough for capra demon.
Definitely The Black Knight Greatsword, that's how I beat him with my third character