Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Sus
Sos
sas
Ses
Sis
sys
Sss
süs
Sls
Amogus
سسس
You were way ahead of your time fren

Deprived-of-Life

Souls: 45.00
Bank: 149.00
Is this considered a unique weapon? Inflating summon range I mean? (Remastered PS4)
i want to know too
Yes it does inflate your summon. I went for a fast Quelag and picked up the catalyst. While in the undead burg (lvl 4 and no upgrades) I was invaded by a naked girl with a Black Knight Halberd and got my *** handed. I did fight back tho. So yea, it does inflate although you can upgrade catalysts in this game.
No it doesn't. I picked it up early like everyone else and have no problem doing co-op in undead burg.
Even if it did, unique weapons only bring you to +5, which can still match with +0, but it isn't unique. The Black Knight Halberd is +5 unupgraded so it could match with anyone in Undead Burg.
This weapon can be used for melee-magic build
It's always fun to fight someone with spells then suddenly bean them with your staff
Tried using this with dark sorceries on my 40 DEX / 16 INT build, and it did considerably less damage than the Oolacile Ivory Catalyst. Believe this would only start being useful at 30 or more int on a hybrid build. Ah well :/
OIC caps at 12 int but is the strongest for low int chars (up until 22, then manus becomes stronger, after 27 go with sorcerer/izalith/beatrice for max dmg)
Pretty good early game weapon to grab if you play a sorcerer
I have the tin banishment catalyst and I can't make it do any attacks. Any time it try to do an attack, my character just stands there and looks at it. I meet the required parameters so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help!
You gotta rest at a bonfire, then select attune magic then pick a spell to equip.
Have you tried pressing the strong attack button? That triggers the catalyst jab, deals pretty nifty physical damage for a catalyst.
Now for my strongest spell: POINTY STICK ATTACK
Perfect early game weapon for a "pure mage" playthru. Its poke is stout in early game, once you get the LVessel you can get the fire sage stave which does much better