Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
If you have the milkweed rune equipped and talk to the first NPC, you can get the Accursed Brew. This isn't listed on the guide, but it is on the Accursed Brew's wiki page.
By Anonymous
where is this first npc
By Anonymous
might be my favorite area between all from software games and the lair of my favorite boss aswell love this sooooo much
By Anonymous
If you can get the winter lanterns to follow you back towards the elevator, they have a chance to get stuck on the low ceiling, blocking off their head, and in turn frenzy, making them easy pickings with your gun.
By theheromachine
Posts Avatar
You can kill the gang of fishmen, fishdogs, and the fishwitch with a tricked Simon's Bowblade from range (1-2 shots each on a +10) and then take on the Shark Giant one on one. Made the whole thing so much more manageable considering I was just running past all of them to get to the hut lamp the after the first time I went through.
By Anonymous
Which path in the underground section leads to the ledge with the Shark Giants holding the Rakuyo? I've tried fighting them like 30 times and I get demolished, so I'm gonna try the pick/bowblade and try to take at least one out at range. I just don't see a direction on how to find the path from the tunnels. I can handle the Maidens, but those Lanterns royally mess up my exploration.
By Anonymous
It's down the left path where the lanterns are, and there's one of them standing right at the ledge you'd need to use for ranged attacks :(
By Anonymous
You’re off the edge of the map, mate ... Here there be monsters!
By Anonymous
This **** is the antithesis of fun, which sucks because the aesthetic is top notch.
By Anonymous
What the heck is that giant snake-like bone with a bird skull behind the Fisher NPC
By Anonymous
Probably a porpoise skeleton. Porpoises, whales, sturgeon and the like are regarded as holy creatures even today by Catholics.
By Anonymous
You can see that in chalice dungeons as well.
By Anonymous
Honestly, the fact that this is the only super-on-the-nose Lovecraft reference in the game shows how this game is miles ahead of most other cosmic horror stuff. It does its own unique thing very well, and without sticking too closely to the *** end of Lovecraft's work. Just like he encouraged people to do
By Anonymous
Remaining canon to our master is not a bad thing. Do you write cosmic horror? I do. Talk to me when you have.
By Anonymous
Cringe response
By Anonymous
"Remaining canon to our master" implies that you believe Bloodborne to be part of HP Lovecraft's body of work. I am 98% sure that he didn't commission FromSoft to make the game, nor made a secret novella in which he detailed the exploits of a hunter who had a sick nasty piston-powered knife and a portable cannon fighting werewolves in Not-London.
By theheromachine
Posts Avatar
March 6th: Are you actually gatekeeping Lovecraft?? And he's your "master"? Dude, you're hardcore f*cking cringey.
By Anonymous
Calling a dead racist your “master” is lame as **** dude. Also, I bet your writing sucks.
By Anonymous
Yeah dude, wtf. Lovecraft only racist but Micheal zaki said was morbin' not farmin'. Calling him master is not woke. Wake up to LGTV+ bruhhh!
By Anonymous
What level would the majority of players be when coming here? Just curious (definitely not asking so i can farm blood echoes so i can get help)
By Anonymous
I'd say around 80. I'm level 76 and I'm almost there.
By Anonymous
You're best off trying your luck at meta level. Nobody really departs from the 100-140 range
By Anonymous
For safety I suggest over 100, make sure to fight everything there which include those 2 beast under the well and Orphan of Kos,p. Trust me, NG+1 most things over there can 1-2 shot you even with 50 vitality
By Anonymous
for others curious, i started at around level 40 and found things relatively okay, but once i hit fishing hamlet it was quite the uphill struggle. I returned at level 100(lol) and found it much more reasonable, with the exceptions of the well sharks and the orphan of kos being troublesome.
By Anonymous
Normally I came here in lv 80-85