Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So this is it? im walking around like madman killing and running from everyone...
Haha ----....
Greetings, is it possible to defeat the very first 2 magisters you encountered? I wanted to settle things but they one shotted me and the Red King
How you can confine a walk through of this game to this 11 or 12 paragraphs is a disservice to the game... You've glossed over everything... You're supposed to go in to meticulous detail about everything in a walk through, not give a speed running strat. This is a summary of what happens in the game, not a guide of any description.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,799.49
Bank: 8,785.71
Wiki Edits: 31072
What you are looking for is in the individual quest pages: https://divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Quests
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 4,480.00
Wiki Edits: 45414
Feel free to join in an help
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
can someone make a walkthrough for the a hunter of wicked things quest
Can anyone help me with the mission "Burying the past" in driftwood? Can't
find some item for the life of me.
I cant get the password for lady o' war the doors dont get convinced
Password to this door has another talking door by the left of the firts one. Talk to door at left, it gives You a password, go back to door at right, talk to it, answer for an question and tell the password. Door will open.

CaptainSharkFin

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Dead body near the front of the deck has a book that you can read for the password.
Hey,

I have a question, I found in acient temple recipes to create Swornbreaker. We need Blade, Haft and schematic.

I found online that blade and haft are on Nameless Isle but anyone know where exactly?

Thanks for answer.
For the blade part you need to actually access the academy of the seven (Where you are meant to ascend). Explore a little (east part) and you will find a portal. Use it and it will teleport you to the arena of the ages.There you will have to fight the great guardian (I don't know if you can talk your way out, i didn't try) and he will drop the sword. For the haft I have no clue.

Waldalstan

Souls: 50.00
For the blade part you need to actually access the academy of the seven (Where you are meant to ascend). Explore a little (east part) and you will find a portal. Use it and it will teleport you to the arena of the ages.There you will have to fight the great guardian (I don't know if you can talk your way out, i didn't try) and he will drop the sword. For the haft I have no clue.
For the hilt you have to get it from the sallow mans headquarters
i do *NOT* have the Lightning skill strike or anything lightning related and I am literally stuck outside the glowing gate from The Temple of The One. How do i proceed? Do help. Thank you!
If you don't have a light night skill, you can use a Phase Capacitor- which can be found in many eternal dungeons and in the Eternal Automaton npcs.
craft a scroll silly
did you find a phase capacitor in any of the automatons? you can drop a phase capacitor on those lighting pads to power them
Just a tips :

*SPOILER*

When you arrive at Fort Joy, you will encouter a groupe of NPC which will automatically reward you with xp and you will get to lvl 2 (so your potential companion will be too), dont go near them, instead take the ladder on the right side and go look for the companion you want and once you have all of them, go back to the entrance (take the ladder again) and get close enough to the NPC to start the interaction.

This way all your companion will get lvl 2 while in your team and you will be able to give them the stat point the way you want it.

it does help healp to built the caractere the way you want it.
Nice Bro. Anyways you will also be able to reset your stats once you get back on Lady Vengeance which is pretty neat
This literally doesn't matter because at end of act 1 you get access to respec.

CaptainSharkFin

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 1
This literally doesn't matter - if it did, it doesn't anymore; experience points and levels are party-wide, which means that even companions that aren't in your party will still get the experience points and the levels.