Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Awesome for a lvl 1 run!
Almost no weight, high power and speed (tho low range)
It could be a problem to get it but there are some ways to easily get awe stones

Sgx24

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Like asking friends to invade you and killing them to farm...
@Sgx24, no, you can just farm Rhoy the Explorer at Grave of Saints using bonfire ascetics on the first bonfire while in the Company of Champions covenant.
Ds2 is the only game that hass good punching weapons.
the ds3 dark hand is pretty brutal. otherwise yeah
Demon's Fist and Caestus are both pretty good in DS3. Caestus is mostly useful because of Perseverance, and the Demon's Fist is just a fun weapon that can get decently high damage output.

DTPandemonium

Casual
Convict

Souls: 214.00
Wiki Edits: 30
Except the times you miss point blank range multiple times in a row because the boss doesn't let you walk close enough since he has giant unwalkable terrain inbetween you and him like ivory king.
die
no
No, Yuuuh!

Sgx24

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
I was trying to max the champion covent, then I realized this prize doesn't suit my mage(and battle cleric), only suitable for fighters. The prize should have been something that benefits ANY class or build.
why would it be good for all classes? the clerics already have the blue sentinels and the pyromancer already have the brotherhood of blood and the bell keepers have a sorcery so why would this covenant need to have something for everyone when the other covenants already do
It is nothing special to join there and you are completely more disadvantageous than enemies. Using bare hands you will die quickly when facing enemies. I always use greatsword because of its length. NG++ do not think the enemy will be paralyzed after your attack.