Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

I don’t get why so many people hate ds2. It’s a great game with creative enemies, fun mechanics, and a good story.
i have heard why people hate dark souls 2 this is the worst game in the soul series it's not because of the level up or the combat, the areas you wander around for like 3 hours
Creative enemies and fun mechanics. Omegalul
For some reason the SotFS version has a controller deadzone that gives the game a clunky restricted feeling which it shouldn’t have at all and it makes basic movement around areas feel less enjoyable. The games animations are mostly pretty damn fluid and some people might not realise the real issue behind the worse feel compared to the other titles. That full 360 analogue movement is so important so the game feels less robotic.
(This applies to every game in the series) Something that I don’t like is when game journalists keep saying “Dark souls needs an easy mode” the entire point of these games is that they are extremely difficult because they require skill to play, adding an “easy mode” would fundamentally change how these games are made.
Can somebody please tell me why people to dis today still give carp to ds2.
People like fish, although I prefer haddock or cod over carp I guess that's why?

Conde_Nado

Souls: 50.00
Are Lordran and Drangleic close? so that at the end of ds2 we burn in the first flame

Conde_Nado

since apparently our goal is to heal us from the curse because one of the endings is to burn in the flame?

Conde_Nado

what is the meaning of the scene at the beginning? why do we have to jump into the black hole to go to Drangleic? Is Drangleic in another dimension? or is it just a fast teleport
VIP

Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs

Addicted
First Warden

Field Marshall

Souls: 823.00
Wiki Edits: 152
Lol! To be honest this is a very good question.

Conde_Nado

the mother and baby in the first scene are what? does the protanist already have a history or is it a demonstration of the curse?
I already created a story for my character and to show that he already has one is not cool
It’s probably a left over from DS2 early development. The first director was more interested in making a different type of game but the second one who came in later reverted it back to being a souls style game. On top of this Bandai Namco forced the release because that’s just what they do when a game needs more time so DS2 was released very unpolished. There’s really no in game logic to back up those intro cutscenes we just need to accept it for what it is.
i like dark souls 1 than dark souls 2. what about demon souls?
What is your question, are you asking if you like demon souls? How would we know? If that isn't your question, try wording it in a sensible way. Also, not really the place for that don't ya think? Do you like candy?
hell no! i like the air. demon souls, monster souls, knight souls
dark souls, bright souls
my character kills everyone by one hit. its like the game is easier now than ever
this must mean that i am SO strong!