Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

You forgot to mention the NPC who invades in The Gutter,when you light all the sconces in the map.

Black_Iron_Bob

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Who btw is only in SOTFS, not the original Dark Souls 2. They forgot to mention that as well.

Copy-paste:

It's not in the inventory, because it's "auto-equipped" to one equip slot... A slot which is solely for torch only (you can't unequip the torch/replace with another item)... A timer is written in this "equipped" item.
I was wondering why I exploded when I tried to light a torch in No Man's Warf! Thank you so much!
I'd like to think it does something everywhere. I light every sconce I see. Makes it really easy to tell if I discover an area for the first time, and means I often don't need the torch when revisiting an area.
"a couple" times? should be changed to "a few"

Black_Iron_Bob

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
It should be clarified that some torch mechanics are only SOTFS specific. Like the spiders in Brightstone Cove Tseldora are only scared of fire in SOTFS, not the original Dark Souls 2. Also the red phantoms that spawn/invade you when lighting all the torch sconces in an area are only in SOTFS.
not sure about the accuracy of this... But there is a maldron the assassin GREY phantom that appears in frozen eleum loyce, it has only appeared in 2 of my files. I believe the torches accessing the bone fist area triggers this? The SOB is slippery as hell and will follow you non aggressively until it gets a backstab....
Sotfs BTW It appears at the lower garrison area in the building with two floors but will run full circle to the covetous demon and back to escape/ ambush u
So, where is one in SOTFS? There isn't one in the Things Betwixt location.
Edit - I forgot there is one in the House in Majula, which was explained on this page.
So smart, ILLITERATE.