Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
The Hush Spell should included in the inventory of sorceries; hush is not a spell included in DS3.
By Anonymous
This is the Dark Souls 1 wiki.
By Anonymous
for DS3: Hush is replaced by Fall Control which is actually two spells in one, including Hush and negating any damage taken when falling.
By Anonymous
Correction: Hush and Fall Control are both sorceries in DS1, Hush makes you silent and Fall Control reduces fall damage. In DS3 they are combined as one sorcery; Spook.
By Anonymous
By Anonymous
New hush spell?
By Anonymous
Lmao why did a whole *** 51 people dislike this comment?
By Anonymous
As I wanted there to be dark damage in this game, and also a dark buff for weapons.
By Anonymous
Both of these things exist tho
By Anonymous
Dark sorceries deal physical and magic damage, and there is no dark weapon buffs.
By Anonymous
Divine/occult damage = light/dark damage?
By Anonymous
Dark as damage type wasn't a thing in DS1 yet. The closest was "Occult", which may or may not have to do with the actual Dark.
By Anonymous
The occult effect literally has the same effect as dark damage
By Anonymous
Daffy Duck the Wizard
o mago é implácavel
Sorcery >>>>>>>Melee
By Anonymous
I've never been killed by a sorcerer in pvp
By Anonymous
Skandêñævēüh j
By Anonymous
ok, this is ep*c
By Anonymous
By the lords, you damned fool.
By Anonymous
For all the bad things I said about Ds3 magic system, this is far worst. Not a lot of spells, not sure if they have hybrid catalysts and the spells are so slow...
By Anonymous
There is in fact both a talisman that scales off intelligence, and a catalyst that scales off faith. Also, there are tons of spells what are you talking about lol
By Anonymous
Dark bead is FAR BETTER then any sorcery in ds3 lol... plus you don't have to pump over 16 into attunment for a good dark sorcerer build.
By Anonymous
Increasing your dexterity past 30 also increases casting+estus drink speed (up to 40 dexterity I believe)
By Anonymous
Huh? Regular sorcerers = PvE monsters, dark sorcerers = Much more obnoxious or tactical beasts. Know how to hide, spam the beads and have a blast. Ds3 was just lame.
By DTPandemonium
I only agree about one thing, in this game you can't make a zoner mage with a bunch of lingering spells on the ground as in DS2 and 3 however attunement system is most of the time superior to mana. It would always be superior if you didn't have to go through the game once per attunement for some not so efficient spells like dark fog, crystal soul spear etc. At the end of the day though if you are committed enough, having 40-60 soul spears or 200 white dragon breath at the same time is possible.
By Anonymous
Undeniably and inarguably the ds3 magic system is much more in depth and fun to mess around with. This game is still fun I don’t understand why you got so many defensive comments. Games SHOULD improve over time so why not acknowledge such?
By Anonymous
I mean really dark souls 2 has way better magic variety than this game as well. Actual base game heading potential, amazing dlc spells that look great and are fun to use,, repeatable obtainable spells in the same play through, and many more types of catalysts(catalyst shields, swords, spears, hammers, maces, staves for miracles and sorcerers, and I’m sure I missed one or two. Oh yeah even a two blade. If you say ds1 doesn’t have he worst magic system you’re just wrong. It doesn’t necessarily mean it doesn’t have the most fun. It’s just objectively not as extensive or fun because there isn’t nearly as much variety or possibility for a character. This guy doesn’t deserve this many dislikes
By Anonymous
Dexterity will make casting faster but only 35 -45 will you see a difference
By Anonymous
lmao you mad cuz it don't got "mana" or whatever the **** every other game with magic has
By Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs
Posts Avatar
You are by far the most hated person I've seen in the comments section based off of your dislike ratio...your opinion is quite controversial and odd.
By Anonymous
"far worse" stupid! "FAR WORSE"! you're doing a comparison! illiterate dumbass
By Anonymous
I want to experiment as a dark sorcercer. I was wandering if the spells are good for PVE and bosses. Any Ideas ??
By Anonymous
Dark bead
By Anonymous
PVP The homing spells (homing soul mass and pursuers) are good in pvp in general. At close ranges dark bead can be spammed, but if you are a decent dark bead can be used at extremely close ranges and deal over 1000 damage with a good build. Weapon buffs mostly crystal magic weapon can also be used on weapons I prefer fast +15 weapons. PVE Against normal enemies you will want something with lots of castings, heavy, and great heavy soul arrow. For bosses depending on their weaknesses you can use either weapon buffs, dark bead, crystal soul spear, or white dragon breath.
By Anonymous
Get the crest/eagle shield and go in melee range for dark bead spamming. Just remember to block... especially if you are a glass cannon in ng+
By Anonymous
dark bead is literally the best form of damage,
I suspect there's some kinda weapon that at 99 strength, dex, and 99 faith with a darkmoon buff it would do more damage than dark bead but that's too much work, compared to the insane base damage of the dark bead
By Anonymous
It's kinda sad that the only "good" Abyss Sorceries are Dark Bead and Pursuers, while Dark Orb is as slow as the Heavy Soul Arrows and Dark fog is just a sorcery equivalent to Poison Mist.
By Anonymous
Dark Orb is a good long range option, and Dark Fog casts faster with increased dexterity, which poison mist does not have.
By Anonymous
Also note the fact that dark fog spawns on the locked on enemy, almost guaranteeing for it to hit, while poison mist depends on where the player character is. Still a pretty crappy sorcery either way, though.
By Anonymous
Which is great... If you accidentally feed your pyromancy flames to frampt or lose it to snuggly...
By Anonymous
Souls spear and crystal souls spear need to take 2 slots and one per caracter like lightning spear to be legit
By Anonymous
lightning spear doesn't have 4 uses lol
By Anonymous
lol :D