Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I would like to ask if my friend can summon me if he plays on pc and i play on ps3. We both have scholar of the first sin. Thanks
I just bought the game and looked for a guide on the internet and they have some little changes. How will these afect my game?
Why does anyone buy a game thinking "I'll need a guide"? What is the point of playing a game if you didn't figure anything out yourself? No wonder you all get so quickly bored of games and demand new ones immediately; *****ing learn how to enjoy a game instead of trying to keep up with standards set by *******. It's a ROLE PLAYING game, play a role other than god.
Knowing information about the game because of a wiki doesn't necessarily limit everyone's enjoyment of the game. People may want to fully experience their build's potential, so they look for locations of weapons, spells and rings that will let them do that. With a game like dark souls that has huge replayability, where you can try out multiple builds or make challenge runs up for yourself, your enjoyment of it is what you make of it.

Flarth

Souls: 50.00
Pictured: Poland's Underground Salt Cathedral
I agree without reading your full thing, but it has lotsof words so I'm sure it's right!
Tell em' cheif!!!