Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The proud bearer of the title "worst attack miracle in dark souls franchise".
Dark Souls 3 be like : hold my beer
Way of White Corona
Not a miracle but have you seen crystal hail from DS3 ?
Casul detected.
The proud bearer of the title “worst user of miracles in dark souls franchise”
most useless spell ever... deals no damage at all
Most useless player ever...doesn’t know how to deal damage at all
it looks cool, but sucks ***
Really i find that is does tons of damage if used in small area's and i used it to take down the ivory king.
Everyone whines about it, but no one takes the time to learn how to use it properly. I'll have you know, that it does ridiculous damage against large bosses that are weak to lightning, because large bosses can actually fill the entire circle that lightning bolts are dropped on. I found this particularly effective against Nashandra. However, judging something based on how easy it is to use a first is a common way that people say whether or something is good in Dark Souls anyway. It was one of my favorite Miracles, and I was personally disappointed when I saw the soul of Cinder using it, but I wasn't allowed to. I appreciate it so much, that I'm going to equip two of them, so I can have more casts. It's also surprisingly effective in PvP, when you use it on the Iron Bridge. The smaller the space the more effective it is. Also, most people don't seem to realize that it looks the exact same as great Lightning Spear before you throw it, so if you spam great Lightning Spear, and then start up the splintering Lightning Spear, it catches people off-guard quite commonly. Great Lightning Spear generally people roll left and right, but this one if they're on the Iron Bridge won't be stopped if they roll left or right. I think it's quite good if used right.
lit
Everyone whines about it, but no one takes the time to learn how to use it properly. I'll have you know, that it does ridiculous damage against large bosses that are weak to lightning, because large bosses can actually fill the entire circle that lightning bolts are dropped on. I found this particularly effective against Nashandra. However, judging something based on how easy it is to use a first is a common way that people say whether or something is good in Dark Souls anyway. It was one of my favorite Miracles, and I was personally disappointed when I saw the soul of Cinder using it, but I wasn't allowed to. I appreciate it so much, that I'm going to equip two of them, so I can have more casts. It's also surprisingly effective in PvP, when you use it on the Iron Bridge. The smaller the space the more effective it is. Also, most people don't seem to realize that it looks the exact same as great Lightning Spear before you throw it, so if you spam great Lightning Spear, and then start up the splintering Lightning Spear, it catches people off-guard quite commonly. Great Lightning Spear generally people roll left and right, but this one if they're on the Iron Bridge won't be stopped if they roll left or right. I think it's quite good if used right.
It's like a magical shotgun.
It’s not a magical shotgun, it’s a holy shotgun

LautrecTheHugger

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 3
If you aim the camera straight down then use it, all the lightning bolts come down in the middle of the circle (so a bit in front of you, about melee range).