Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
this weapon + red tearstone ring + gold pine resin = 2 bells ringed in less than 5 hours
By Anonymous
Should be less than 2…
By Anonymous
It takes you more then an hour to ring both bells? Think you probably need some practice there kid lmao
By Anonymous
It is unacceptably slow even for PVE.
If your enemy is not single, then you will be probably dead because enemies will definitely hit you when you are trying to swing this (or strong attack that's not the case)
By Anonymous
To everyone who pressed dislike button and buzz off, if you think that I am wrong here than tell me how?
By Anonymous
they probably dislike cuz of giant dad
By Anonymous
let us put aside our arguments of giantdad (LEGEND NEVER DIES) and dex Vs STRENGTH \[T]/ to say that this is a good weapon for a lot of builds. cmon guys we all have one thing in common dont we? we all like this game and play it in our own ways.
By Anonymous
Let's assume, for the sake of the argument, that you could one-hand a Zweihander. In that case, hypotethically speaking of course, you could two-hand a Dreihander
By Anonymous
I replay DS1 every now and then, I tried a lot of different builds but there's one "comfy" build I always come back to : start as a bandit with the master key > pick up the Zveihander (use the XP from the tutorial to level STR and DEX so I can wield it before leaving the shrine) > get the ring of favor > get the havel ring > go to the darkroot garden to get the knight armor > get the crest shield. All of this can be done in an hour or two, later on I replace the knight armor with Havel's armor and I become pretty much invincible at that point.

It get going VERY early, it's OP, and it's the build that represent the first game of the serie the best with the broken poise, slow movement and absurd strength damage.
By Anonymous
Giant
Giant
Giant
Becomes unstoppable