Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Hydrosphist link is broken, its here: https://divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Hydrosophist+Skills
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 6,890.00
Wiki Edits: 45842
Thank you for pointing that out! Fixed!
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 386,231.49
Bank: 9,234.71
Wiki Edits: 32934
Nice edits :)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
starting this today.. loved the first one and hope this delivers !
Hello Children
What is scholar and how does it work.
I always use the skill book crafting chart on this site to form my party make up. It's really fun to have combo-skills, such as the traps for a huntsman with pyro can use, or smoke cloud for a rogue when it has scoundrel and aero. I usually focus one skill tree per character, (for strong damage) but improve and acquire utility from other trees. Polymorph has some amazing utility, and I can't stress how strong the Aerothurge tree is for its dodge buff and teleport. Whatever you choose - consult that chart and pick some unique skills!
Making Cash more than $15k to $18k consistently just by doing basic online work. I have gotten $18376 a month ago just by working on the web. Its a simple and basic occupation to do from home and its profit are greatly improved than customary office work. Each individual can join this activity now just by pursue this link……..go to this site home media tech tab for more detail support your heart :*here…………………..===>>> www.gocash7.com++ Don’t copy "++" with web address