Anything without a home!

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,184.50
Yeah, the forum usually slows down a lot after any Souls release. I don't think anything in this thread has caused anyone to outright leave, except maybe one who was a little unreasonable when we tried to logic our ideas together.

I think this forum is relatively calm and collected, even in this thread.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 303,916.49
Bank: 8,113.71
Wiki Edits: 23576
People take breaks all the time, and have real life issues to take care of (university, employment, family) you shouldn't worry about the absence, just be happy when you see them in a few months when they've freed up! :)

On that note, I've read your post Lich, and visited the sources, and found many statements within them that break up that timeline into something that sounds far-fetched. I haven't replied because I thought you'd want me to express this in detail and I don't have the time to devote to it. But I did read your argument and ideas, I just think that hidden within the many articles are significant disclaimers that throw things off (ie: there's no proof that trump server and bank connected, meaning that's the equivalent of the many thousands of scanning attacks that fextralife blocks every hour. Since the trump server did not look back, this could equally be seen as an attempt at hacking)

I don't want to short-change you with half a reply tho so feel free to ignore this, just wanted to let you know I had read it!
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Yeah Fex, I just find it interesting that you could pretty easily draw a conclusion that there's something really shady going on with that information. The use of social media, involving Facebook and Cambridge Analytica is disturbing as well, but that's what happens when a company is dedicated to harvesting and selling user data.

That's also why I'm so interested in the Mueller probe, and seeing what will occur there. I know the Republicans said their own intelligence council found no collusion, but they aren't exactly going to do anything to remove themselves from power.

There's also a bill, introduced by the Democrats, to protect Mueller from Trump. There's worry that he'll get fired somehow, and Republicans have been passing against it, saying there's no reason to protect Mueller like that.

I look at that and see something shady. It's like a child, who broke something or did something bad, trying to cover up what they did by diverting attention or lying about what they did.
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 242,252.02
Wiki Edits: 43685
Considering how many leaks there were after Trump was elected (even the FBI Director himself leaked), the fact Trump was being monitored by the FBI during the election (based off a fake dossier that the DNC and FBI co-paid for), and that fact the "investigation" has been going on for a year now, what is there to find that is THAT well hidden? At this point the only conclusion you can make is that there's either nothing there or that the Mueller is grossly incompetent and/or on Trump's payroll...

Cas
He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. - Epictetus
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Well, what's weird is that Mueller doesn't seem to be incompetent, as he's been part of many investigations including Enron and some a very good job there. I also doubt Mueller is being paid by Trump, as every time Mueller does something Trump goes off on Twitter about some random thing. There's also been enough people going down from Mueller's investigation that it makes you wonder exactly what is happening.

The dossier you mention I haven't seen mentioned often, and I doubt it's a real thing in the first place, as there's been so much stuff linked to social media campaigns to drive voters one way or another that I feel that the dossier is part of that. I don't have any sources right now disproving or proving it.

I really, really hope there is nothing to be found. The implications of there being some kind of foreign influences in American voting is concerning. The best way to fight that influence, if it is occurring (and I believe it is) is to STAY INFORMED by multiple sources, and stay involved with politics.
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 242,252.02
Wiki Edits: 43685
Well here we are a year removed from talking about civil war statues being torn down and, as predicted, the far left are now taking on to our past presidents:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/27/ho ... tatue.html

We are literally witnessing the systemic destruction of American culture by children who know nothing about "living" life...

Cas
He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. - Epictetus
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Lich180

Revived
Savior

I would say that the particular individual is a little misguided, judging by how he's using the "if you're not with us, you're against us and need to be punished" line of thought.

He may have a good point, but his good point is soured by hatred.

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,882.50
Bank: 0.00
when im rich, i want to move to america and buy a small piece of land, and shoot guns all day. Thats freedom. I hope America stays free, or I fear it will just become a husk of what it is meant to be, and I prob wont move there.

regarding the people who bring down those statues, and ridicule the history of their own country. I think they should be thrown out of the country. Lefties like that are a cancer on society, no good can come from them.
Same goes for the Flag burners who ironically wave mexican flags, despite having left that country long ago, I wonder why. Sad.

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

>Handguns are banned
>Violent crime doesn't go down