VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 268,769.49
Bank: 7,643.71
Wiki Edits: 20452
Official Fextralife "nobody saw this coming" thread.

Donald Trump tells everyone "you're fired" for a historic win... Discuss!!

I personally can't believe it. I watched in horror as Wikileaks revealed the extent of corruption within the US, and as a non-american, non-white, very (traditional) feminist woman I still think this guy is probably not worse than saying "ok" to all that horrid foundation stuff.

No ad-hominems, racial profiling, or other nonsense attacks allowed in this thread. Be nice to each other - we all live in the same world :)
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,750.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Let the chaos begin :twisted:
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

There were so many people sure that Trump would bite it. This is just classic. I bet it's like getting kicked in the balls for them. Now let's just hope he does a good job, both for the betterment of the U.S., and to really piss the PC guys off.

Can't wait for the South Park episode on this
Last edited by EldritchImagination on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

HazamaOuroborous

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 939.00
Bank: 4,787.00
Wiki Edits: 90
I just....why? Who need any experience eh? Just money and slogans, that'll do it!

Gah, people confuse me.
"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good" - Martyr Logarius

I have a shiny youtube thingy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAWBcU3fZAgxElrPxeoXgjg

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

HazamaOuroborous wrote:I just....why? Who need any experience eh? Just money and slogans, that'll do it!

Gah, people confuse me.

What? You thought humans run on logic and practical thinking? How do you think these two became candidates in the first place?

HazamaOuroborous

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 939.00
Bank: 4,787.00
Wiki Edits: 90
EldritchImagination wrote:
HazamaOuroborous wrote:I just....why? Who need any experience eh? Just money and slogans, that'll do it!

Gah, people confuse me.

What? You thought humans run on logic and practical thinking? How do you think these two became candidates in the first place?

Huh, you're right lol
"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good" - Martyr Logarius

I have a shiny youtube thingy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAWBcU3fZAgxElrPxeoXgjg

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

I just realized something. NPC_Invader comes back to the forums, and then Trump becomes president.

Coincidence, I THINK NOT!

Cerce

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,249.00
As Brazilian, I'm not sure if I'm disgusted or happy, perhaps both. I mean, the guy is awful, misogynistic, racist, he'll probably run the US into the ground as far as he can (which is not that far, I mean, it's the richest and most powerful country in the world, to say they know little of strife is an understatement); but at the same time, he's an isolationist, he's gonna build a huge metaphoric wall to keep anyone else from coming in and keep all the money and things from getting out. Hillary, on the other hand, is way more capable of running a country, but at the same time she's a warmonger, one for drone strike and assassinations and spreading "democracy" to everyone that might have something that interests the US.

My predictions are war or at least some confrontations in the Korean peninsula, Israel losing some backing, Haiti will see a period of even more strife before some stability, Honduras is probably going to became way more unstable and then go into a period of repairing the damages cause by said instability and the 2009 US-backed coup, Colombia might go either into full out war with the narcotraffickers or they'll just assume power over the country all of the sudden, El Salvador might not privatize their agriculture and establish the cooperative system that was in talks, Iran will start threatening Israel and probably go on with their nuclear program.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 268,769.49
Bank: 7,643.71
Wiki Edits: 20452
Lol xD

I've been watching the whole thing for ~24 hours and here are a few summary points (for me)

1. Bernie Sanders should have run. Shame on you DNC - I hope this forces a thorough clean-up of progressive party so it can be viable.
2. The Clinton Foundation needs serious investigation. Seriously
3. US news reporting agencies are a sham, and deserve local outrage - NOBODY goes from 1% chance to win to this. Stop judging people on camera and report the facts instead.
4. You can't fake your way for grassroots. Bots on twitter, paid protesters, etc don't out-do literal mass-voting. I saw pictures of people of all colors doing crazy things such as riding a freaking horse to get to vote, because they were so pissed off to be condescended.
5. Pepe
6. So, what now? The guy is clearly spotty in political experience - but does that matter? And how will his staff work? Those are the ones with real power.
7. Hillary didn't give a concession speech. That's just lame.

No idea what will happen from here on, hoping both Brexit and Trump can turn out to be good things - and people get over the rethoric and work together for what matters: making economies work.

#Fex 2020
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Fexelea wrote:#Fex 2020

I'd vote for you

speaking of voting, we should have another admin election. LostmyHeadache has been a terrible admin( he's not even here anymore!).