- Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:13 am #15870777
- Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:27 pm #15892132
So i cant use this and i have no effigies. It say "Alas, nothing happens" and i dont know why. I got all 4 of the singing ladies and i am 100% hollowed. I read somewhere that if you have sin you cant use it. Is it a bug or no?
- Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:00 am #15920586
You must have no human effigies in your inventory, not even in your item box
- Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:31 am #15932478
Killed the Milfanito outside of the Demon Song boss fight and now the door in Rise of the Dead won't open.
- Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:52 am #16853970
yeah she definitly looks like an enemy.. you can even lock on to her.. go and absolve your sins and then just burn an ascetic at the Rhoy's resting place bonfire and then go talk to her
- Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:34 am #15934764
I think that if you kill any of the Milfanitos you can't open it.
- Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:56 am #16158021
To unlock the door you need to be hollow (and have rescued the 2 Milfanito). Took me more then i care to admit to figure it out
- Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:11 pm #16285561
You only need to 'rescue' the one just before Demon of Song. I haven't saved the other one and the door was unlocked after I went hollow.
- Sat May 16, 2020 11:33 pm #16214808
There's a weapon located in there too. The Manslayer Katana to be exact.
- Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:57 am #16225255
didnt even know this existed, unfortunately of no use to me anyways since i have cheat engine
- Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:43 pm #16351063
Everything's useless when you have cheat engine. Including yourself for using it.
- Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:24 am #16233532
If your talking about the big black door at the top of the staircase, I opened that with only 1 milfano saved and still hallow
- Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:42 pm #16330119
Ironic how ******* this place is. It is supposed to HELP the player, but then they fill it with pyromancers who break all of your items with spells. Controversial.
- Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:09 am #16333547
Not to mention the water that impairs your movement speed when trying to get there and constantly getting shot by magic projectiles while moving slowly. But idk, at this point I'm kinda not even surprised of this kind of stuff with DS2 lol
- Sat May 29, 2021 8:42 pm #16344947
You have access to bows and magic shields which make this prt a joke, still easier and less bs than a lot of other souls areas