Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

No information
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 405,866.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 34685
What do you mean? There's a lot of info on the page and the individual pages
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Fex, how many of the pages do you work on? ive seen you all over the dark souls pages and alot of other games as well. i just want to so im honored to have you helping with all the info :) keep doing a great job
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

@Anon - A lot of them! Fextralife is my baby after all
Thank you for the kind words! <3
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
it's my pleasure to be kind to you <3 after all i am the one who should be saying thanks for all the work you put in :D
***** warts
Kiss my shiney metal ***
style page missing?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Page exists, link was just going to wrong place. Fixed!
fv
So this doesn't cover how armor affects damage taken in any way. Saying it gives spell res is nice, but it also doesn't say what that does. It should be included here or at least link to a page that does. Why would someone search for "armor" and not want to know what "armor" actually does...?
I did not understand a thing. I'm new on this game, if i go inside a delve or a dungeon, can i drop an unnamed armor or weapon piece? For example, if i kill a standard dungeon mob it have a chance to drop a simple green quality iron sword? For now i'm not interested in specific set pieces, i want only to know if you can loot trash armors and weapons in dungeons killing mobs because i don't want to grind crafting on my first character, i want for first thing understand the game mechanics, but no one explain if you can drop only specific sets from bosses or if you can also drop generic sets from mobs.
yes you can. it depends on the build you are going for. PVE PVP stamina or magika. Lots of gear sets and some areas have various armor and weapon pieces.