Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Roknar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 406.00
There are actually two types. The normal tree women and then there is one special woman at the bottom of the ravine guardian a frost spell.
They're all vulnerable to fire and will squirm if hit with firebombs etc. They seem to be resistant to lightning, as I had a hard time killing them on my cleric.

The normal women can either summon little homing flames or they can puke a flow of frost.Both are homing and go through trees(confirmation please).
They can grab a player inflicting frost damage. Alternatively they also have some deceptively long range striking attacks.

The tree guarding the frost spell isn't a whole lot tougher, but it's likely to charge you if you get close and thrash around. It's much more aggressive than the other women.
I think it has the same moveset as the other plus the charging and flailing.

If you can get behind a tree woman, one cast of pillars of light usually kills them outright. (60 faith, first born ring)
Alternatively any fast fire weapon will cause them to infinitely stagger.
The tree woman guarding the snap freeze spell can be heard crying when approaching while still unnoticed.

damnd00d

Souls: 87.00
new waifu
Ahh, I see you're a man of culture as well....

PontiffSullivan

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Dude, gross, that's my mom!
Kill it with fire. Anyone notice that the hair on this thing is very similar to the hair of the sewer centipedes?
I'm pretty sure the birch women leaked out of the painting with Sulyvahn, and are the equivalent of fallen, decomposing trees that have mutated into a new semblance of life
Its official name is 'Birch Woman', as mentioned in the patch notes of Update 1.08.

HarmLDeeply

Souls: 50.00
The light was on your comment and I thought it said ***** woman
and as shown in a weapon the birch tree bow
The Tree Lady guarding the Snap Freeze spell crawls around in a suspicously representative way of Bed of Chaos' unused sprite where she was supposed to crawl after you.
comment

Nyvzzz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 12
Replies (1)
I remember trying to get the followers javelin weapon and one of these things following me all the way to it. I turned around after picking it up to see a tree lady just there ready to kill me with 50 homing flames. I never went back into ariandel again.
I have no idea why they're so sexy to me.

Daddy-Ariandel

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 0.00
Maybe because it is a woman that can't actually run away from you? Seriously, they have no sex appeal. They are trees for frig sake. Do you find every tree attractive? Or just the ones that look like they have hair and arms? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Maybe it gave you.... MORNING WOOD???

Ow<
Maybe it's the arch in their backs, or the shape of them hips. Or maybe it's the way their hair blows gently in the wind.
So, the one guarding Snap Freeze is Sulyvahn's mother after all?
Seems pretty likely. I always found it weird how pale Sulyvahn was, and how much his "wings" looked like tree branches. Sure, they're not as worn down and bleached as the birch women, rather being more as if they had JUST shed their leaves for the fall/winter.