Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

D E U S V U L T I N F E D E L

Nightlistic

Casual
Convict

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 16
Heide Knight Iron Mask was not found in either chests next to the Blue Sentinel Targray.
in sotfs you must kill the heide knight with the helmet on in area on the way to the black gulch(on the long bridge where you first meet one of those deformed dogs go the opposite way from there you want to keep droping down till u cant from there you should see where to go,plus you get the visible aurus set there.

DannyTheLegend

Souls: 50.00
actually, its at the gutter
I have farmed all the knights in Heide’s Tower to extinction, and then used covenant of champs for 5 **** hours and still haven’t gotten the damn legs.
I got the Legs, Sword, and Helm easy (from HToF NG (SotFS)). Its the ARMS, Chest, and Spear thats eluding me. Finally said F it. Moved on. Ill come back when I can one shot everything in HToF and farm them more easily.
Heide Knight set + Ring of the Living + Cracked red eye Orb = Hilariousness in Heide's tower : )
Heide Knight Set + Claymore +10= D E U S V U L T
Deus Vult!
There's some conflicting information on pages; does the Set drop from the knights in Heide's Tower of Flame on NG, or does it require using a Bonfire Ascetic, or does it require Bonfire Ascetic AND Covetous Gold Serpent Ring+1 (as the Heide Knight enemy page suggests)?
Intensity at the bonfire respective for their spawning (that is, 1st one at Heide's Tower of Flame) needs to be at least 2, so you need to be on NG+ or burn an ascetic for it drop. The CGS ring is not required (enemies drop with or without it; it just helps with drop rates, so anything saying it is "required" for a drop is misinformation), but it definitely helps as the armor is one of those painstakingly rare drops that requires farming. Hope that helps clear things up.
I got the full set from one guy without any Item discovery modifiers...
give me the helmet Heide BRO
multiple overlapping deus vults