Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This boss is so difficult

Vman-0

Souls: 50.00
Git gud scrub m8
Wolf is very weak to fire, comes at around half health of the champion and automatically if killed sooner. Has a second stage of red eyes where he uses mad frost attacks. Try pyromancy or heavy duty fire weapons!
Greatwolf comes at 30% health
Can confirm, wolf is very weak to fire and is very aggressive. Kill little wolves first, then focus down the champion even after big wolf spawns
How do i get to the boss?
Cut the bridge Luke in catacombs of carthus and proces down
Like"
Progress" *****it xD
How in the hell do i get to the boss XD

Vman-0

Souls: 50.00
You can't get to them... Yet. Just wait 3 days and it'll be accessible via Irithyll's locked door.
Don't listen to him!!! It is at the cleansing chapel
I cannot express how much i hate this stupid boss
Does anyone know what he's wearing I'm trying to cosplay him but I can't figure out what his armour is ???
chain chestpiece and dark mask
Like what does he wear for gloves and trousers
I know this is late, but he wears the Dark Mask, the Chain Armor, the Leather Gloves, and the Loincloth. His staff is the basic Sorcerer's Staff, and he uses Great Soul Arrow as well as Snap Freeze.
Anyone know if this is an online boss like the Old Monk?
Dark Mask,Chain Chest, No Pants & Valor Heart
I bet there is a way to be that guy
I dunno, this boss is kinda weird, especially champion, he wears chain armor and dark mask, so unprofessional, they should give him a unique armor. Valorheart is awesome, but the other things... Meh