Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
Hello DS3 player, I am come to you for a little favour, and I will carry this message to everywhere in DS3 community.
There is a glitch that allows you to summon white sign mad phantom in Gael’s Arena (Credit to Dashingsaint), if you keep Shira alived while she invade you (you can escape her simply sprint out her aggro range), you won’t trigger gael boss cutscene, and then you could put down you purple summon white sign or summon other white purple.
Thus, a new fight club is founded, an arena in a long lost dessert under the sunset sky which sprinkle with fainted galaxy.
If you’re watching this, kindly please help me share this and invite any ds3 enthusiast you known to this new fight club, your little effort would be much appreciated.
SL25+2, SL40+4, SL60+6, SL72+8, SL90+10, SL125 Meta, SL 351++, all SL range are acceptable.
Welcome to the Gael’s Sunset Arena, the most beautiful map in the entire series, the last arena at the End of World.
I will await you there, in the End of the World, and we shall fight eternal, shiny and incandescence.
LONG MAY THE DARK SOULS COMMUNITY LIVE
By Anonymous
Lot of people do not know how to use this weapon appropriately. It is not an easy mode trade machine, but it is a machine against medium and below weapons for those who know how to wield it. Hang it up vs ulta's. High absorption and stamina are a must! Standard spacing, baiting, and non-linear approach also must be applied with a dose of aggression. There is a reason many of the streamers hate facing players who can use it. If it did more damage, had high stability or range it would be straight stupid in the right hands.
By Anonymous
This thing is just the epitomy of terrible weapon balancing in Dark Souls 3.
Dagger level range, less damage than Gotthards but unbuffable and uninfusable, terrible shield stability, really bad shield absorbtion and slow attacks for the weapon length. Outspacing this weapon is easier than backstab punishing a spamming greathammer, and you're not gonna catch anyone offguard with the speed of this weapon, straight swords feel literally just as fast. This shield has worse absorbtion than my parrying shield and guardbreaks you if you even try trading with an ultra. Only benefit of this weapon is the cool moveset and good matchups against medium to small weapons, unless they have any knowledge of spacing.
All of this is incredibly disappointing because this is an absolutely awesome weapon that is super cool both in aesthetic and using it, but I might as well use a Hollowslayer if I want to trade with a good moveset that's good at rollcatching.
By Anonymous
Valor heart? More like Valor shart
By Anonymous
I’ve heard some bad insults in my time, but this has to be one of the worst
By Anonymous
closest thing to a gladius
By Anonymous
When 1h, it functions the same as any SS, only shorter, so a bit of caution against your own greed is needed. When 2h, it becomes slightly faster yet heavily reliant on trading. The block comes before the attack, and in most cases, you are guaranteed a stunlock followed short combo. The jumping attack is also excellent, one of if not the best.

The caveat when using this weapon is a two-pronged issue which feed into each other. The shield is practically a crappy small shield with decent stability, yet it doesn't even increase stability with upgrades. So while you can counter the sizeable chip damage easily with regen thru rings, blessed caestus, or miracles, you need to have the VIT in order to capitalize on the trade & persist your attack.

When using your jumping attack, you are also guaranteed to never have your guard broken. But the same can't be said for the 2h R1s. This is why having a large VIT pool is key to this weapons and the reason why it is hard to recommend to builds that do not level VIT, such as magic and most hybrid builds at meta level. Running this weapon with low VIT is risky and usually to your disadvantage, and AT LEAST 20 VIT is a must.
By Anonymous
**** *** sword just pick pkcs and git g-

"INFIRMUS!" *gets stabbed repeatedly*
By Anonymous
This weapons raw power is its ability to trade dps. So what you do is find you're opponent and have some stamina recovery, ie grass Crest sheild chloranthy ring and weed, but start trading dps and when he backs off to heal, true combo into leaping attack and cach him off guard, it will also help to have a blessed caestus in you're offhand for passive health regeneration, parrys, and poise if needed. But holy****does this weapon clap in the right hands
By Anonymous
Why do people want this to have a buff?

Anyone who I invade that uses this either has McDonalds wifi or just uses the shielded jumping attack so they don't have any risk for it whatsoever.
By Anonymous
Just use a big *** weapon with hyperarmor and smash trough the stamina of whoever is using this thing in trades.
By Anonymous
Safe? You can backstab it if they so it too predictable.
By Anonymous
Because the Gotthard or the Lothric swords are simpler and stronger.

By Anonymous
wait what damage does the shield do? is it the same ARas the sword? cause if so we're looking at a reasonably good stagger weapon for all bosses. I like to use my shield in the main hand for block frames on attack, this is pretty much that but with cleaner moveset.
By Anonymous
The shield swipes use the same AR as the sword. It doesn't stagger enemies or players any more than other straight sword attacks.
By Anonymous
Shield also does damage on heavy weapon art and drains a ton of stamina or stuns the enemy should they block.