Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

If this is just a pyromancy version of crystal hail, I'm gonna flip a table
This pyromancy is comparable to the demon cleric spell in smouldering lake.
Oops. I just basically repeated the item description haha. :)
Nah that's bursting fireball
pretty cool

Mondarok

Souls: 50.00
If this spell work like the one of the Smoldering Ghru, how will ennemies react? Will they attack the floating chaos, or will they just ignore it?
Because if they can attack it, it means that this spell can be both a turret and a lure.. Which is pretty cool.
This spell disappears far too quickly to be used as a lure. I was unable to target it in the fight against the invader, but perhaps enemies can target what players cannot? Regardless, it just doesn't last long enough to work as a lure; at least, not without the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring +2
the damage output from this thing is probably gonna be horrible, as will be the lifespan duration.. but forcing an opponent to dodgeroll every couple of seconds is gonna be annoying as hell in PVP.
Lingering dragoncrest ring helps with duration+ witches ring for damage output. Those two help it a lot.
But sadly people will not even try to dodge this. Because apparently there is no tracking, so you can walk past it. I tried the spell on those follower hollows in the DLC and they just walked around it :D. Imagine what players can do. I think PvP players are more capable at moving than hollows. This is a nice gimmick at its best and a great way to waste one of your spell slots at its worst.
Where can I find it
You have to fight dunnel in the arena thing. You can find it along with parting pyromancy flame.
Hes not in the arena
the pyromancer never showed....i think its because i fought the wolf boss before i fought sister friede ?
You need to be embered
No bc i came here before and after I beat big wolf and little guy and still don't see the npc....maybe I'll try after sister? 2 things....I did the Lord of London ending and I killed Cornyn
Woops he's right...forgot I lost ember from invasion..he's there now
16/16 int and faith
At 35/35 Int/Faith it attacks 3 times for around 49 damage per strike. Like any other spell it can be dodged, or blocked by the environment. Even with the ring that shortens casting time, it takes a good second to put it in the air.
Not as great as I hoped.