Discuss Demon's Souls and the start of the Souls Series
Wiki: Demon's Souls Wiki
 Which world would you pick to spend the rest of your days?
Total votes : 11
Demon Souls
45%
Dark Souls
9%
Dark Souls ll
27%
Dark Souls lll
18%

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,840.50
Bank: 0.00
Everything is normal except:

-You are your normal human self though you are immortal as long as you don't get wounded
-You cannot use spells ( unless you're a wizard in real life ( I'm a believer ) )

Death is death, no nexus/darksign. You have one life, so you'll have to watch your step when you're sneaking around looking for Solaire or whoever.
Last edited by Praise-the-sun on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:05 am, edited 13 times in total.

mothereternity

Souls: 2,825.00
Bank: 1,238.00
Wiki Edits: 892
If i was myself I'd be dead.
Bound to the FEXUS

Even in darkness we need the light. Forum Rules to guide you thru t2/forum-guidelines/
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

CasulMLG

Souls: 111.00
Wiki Edits: 4
I would definetely chose Dark Souls II world.
While I consider DKSII as a worst part of all Souls games (it is not bad, but you know, if you need to chose the wrost....), it had a world that I liked. I think that time I spent there, ganking people on Iron Bridge, was the best time I ever had by playing video games.

JohnnyHarpoon

Revived
Savior

Souls: 175.00
Bank: 15,481.50
Wiki Edits: 22
DeS, if not BB
"We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future."

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,369.00
Wiki Edits: 3
JohnnyHarpoon wrote:DeS, if not BB

This, but to further elaborate, I choose Demon's Souls/ Bloodborne because of the theme of the world. In Dark Souls, the theme is always the end times, and is usually bleak. Demon's Souls and Bloodborne however focus more on the split between two forms of existence and the constant struggle between them, humanity, and the beastly/demonic. In this case, it isn't so much and end rather than a never ending battle, and two sides to choose. Do you fight to remain human, or give in to your monstrous feelings and desires. Also, you're not a zombie in Demon's Souls or Bloodborne, so that's a massive plus to me.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,840.50
EldritchImagination wrote:
JohnnyHarpoon wrote:DeS, if not BB

This, but to further elaborate, I choose Demon's Souls/ Bloodborne because of the theme of the world. In Dark Souls, the theme is always the end times, and is usually bleak. Demon's Souls and Bloodborne however focus more on the split between two forms of existence and the constant struggle between them, humanity, and the beastly/demonic. In this case, it isn't so much and end rather than a never ending battle, and two sides to choose. Do you fight to remain human, or give in to your monstrous feelings and desires. Also, you're not a zombie in Demon's Souls or Bloodborne, so that's a massive plus to me.

You won't be a zombie in any of the worlds, just a normal human.

Nahztek-Shadowpath

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 5,855.50
I voted Demon's.
Because, Maiden.
How was that even a choice?

Dapiek_Absaroka

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 102.50
Bank: 2,010.50
Demon's Souls.

The world of Dark Souls is probably the worst as it seems trapped in an inexorable spiral of entropy and doomed to an inevitable fall into darkness. Prosperous kingdoms may rise, but they too ultimately fall and seemingly never in a particularly graceful fashion either.

We actually aren't told a whole lot about about the greater world as a whole in Bloodborne but considering the Lovecraft influence it probably wouldn't be pleasant. Worse case scenario your world is at the whims of otherworldly beings with the power to dwarf gods with completely alien notions of morality and best case scenario humanity ends up joining them.

Demon's Souls in comparison is the only one of the bunch that can end with an unambiguously optimistic ending. Plenty of healing grass to go around too. Just need to be on the lookout for ominous fog and go in the opposite direction.

SaltLakeAtrocity

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 3,299.00
Wiki Edits: 4
If I pick DS2, then I get to watch everyone else around me move in DS2's slow motion animations while I carry on like a normal person, right? Or does Drangliec automatically come with the side effect of being trapped at a snail's pace?
"In some remote corner of the universe, there was a star on which clever animals invented knowledge. After nature had drawn a few breaths the star grew cold, and the clever animals had to die."— Friedrich Nietzsche

Scar85

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 155.00
Bank: 9,780.00
cant vote....must wait for a bb option to give love to it....must resist.... :P
being challenged let you grow and only the hard stuff, is worth the effort...
blindfolded bloodborne/dark souls 3 bosses and other stuff...
live - http://www.twitch.tv/scar85
YT channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqbPZB1rkg2JzWVlufSZe7Q