Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

WHAT??? Why Blood Infusion requires Summoning AND Necromancy? Can we combine non-elemental skills?

Hexenwulf

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
It just gives the Summoner's Incarnate abilities as if you had summoned it on a blood surface. It's by no means necessary, but it's a good way to make sure your incarnates are dishing out physical damage instead of elemental (since only the default incarnate and blood incarnate deal physical damage, despite most of their abilities being checked against physical armor).
I understand, but it requires both necromancy and summoning (and all other elemental infusions are crafted)

Hexenwulf

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
It's worth noting that the Warfare and Polymorph (not tentacle lash, but at least the bull charge) skills seem to scale some of their damage stats based on the primary attribute of the weapon you're wielding. So it should be possible to build a Dex/Warfare build or effectively dip into Poly (or even warfare) while wielding a staff - though the warfare/poly skills will still check vs physical armor.

Having fun with Pyro/Warefare and some staff-wielding. There's probably more effective builds you could run as well.
You could dip into Poly on almost every build (And I usually do it always). I would use a physical weapon because the armor system.
Does it say anywhere what a point in the skill gives for a bonus? Also in game Pyro and Aero both say incease damage of Fire/Air spells but under the tooltip for Pyro it just says increase damage by 5% while Aero specifies Air spells. Has anyone tested Pyro to see if it's a flat 5% increase or just a tooltip oversight?
It is a tooltip oversight, it used to be the only skill that provided a damage boost to its element when leveled (Besides Geomancer with Poison) So when everything switched, they probably forgot to change it
There are additional skills missing:

Geomancer:
Living Wall - 1 Mem - 2 AP - Req Geo 3 - Vines sprout from the ground to block the path in target area, emitting poison clouds around them. (Seen on Almira in Northeast Reaper's Coast at player lv. 16)

Siphon Poison - 1 Mem - 1 AP - Req Geo 3 - Remove poison surfaces and clouds. Gain poison bonus damage to weapon attacks and weapon-based skills (dependent on size of poison area cleared). (Seen on Almira in Northeast Reaper's Coast at player lv. 16)

Hydrosophist:
Ice Breaker - 1 Mem - 1 AP - Req Hyd 3 - Sets off a chain reaction that causes ice areas to explode into water puddles, dealing water damage and setting chilled. (Seen on Almira in Northeast Reaper's Coast at player lv 16)
Missing Annihilate skill, from staff weapon "And stay down".
https://vgy.me/KlhhTy.png
https://vgy.me/2reQvR.png

Ulamking

Souls: 1,290.00
Wiki Edits: 242
Could you tell where to find that staff?
Some abilities scale to their respective level, for example the Geomancer skill Fortify scales with the Geomancer level. At level 3 Geomancer the skill Fortify gives 38 Physical Armour and at 10 it gives 50, at 20 it gives 66. I assume a lot of abilities that don't scale with attributes scale the same way so I think whoever is in charge of editing the wiki should maybe put that info somewhere or add it to the [scale] box.
Geomancer itself tells you that it scales. Every point gives +5% armor restored from skills, just as Hydro gives +5% to vitality restoration and magic armor restores per rank.
Whoever changed the skills menu *****ed up, it was easier to read before. People aren't stupid, now it looks like a messy layer of text. Plus you can't right click to open on new tab anymore, which the old skill menu provided. Now you have to click on the skill, open a new window and go all the way to the skills page to compare. Please change it back.
The skill craft system really confuses me. It says that to get an advanced combined skill you need to use source skill books, but I just got Acid spray from combining Impalement and Decaying Touch. Wtf?
That's because Corrosive Touch is apparently bugged right now and not actually craftable in the game
It missing a special ability something like sound blast. You gain it by consuming a deafening yarrow flower like plant from the garden of paladin headmaster.
Its called deafening shriek, it is in the special category.
Missing a summing spell "Control Voidwoken", acquired from Mercy is Power.
It's called "Charm Voidwoken." It's up there.