Comments made to our Dragon Age Inquisition Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Terrible choice for straight male inquisitor... two ugly women and two blokes? ughhh
iirc if you flirt with other people (during the part after you reach skyhold) it locks you out of the chance to pursue a relationship with solas. i think if you visit him first then it's ok to flirt with other people but don't quote me on that since i haven't actually tried it myself (#teamcullen)
Josephene and Solas good but waste of game no real romance payoff!Rest are great!!!
Saying #teamcullen makes me think of twilight yuck this cullen tho is way hotter and sing very well!!! Lol
Saying #teamcullen makes me think of twilight yuck this cullen tho is way hotter and sing very well!!! Lol
Ahhh I don't know who to romance Sera or Solas ??
Solas <3
And idk what to do
And idk what to do
@ OP - No one asked for your *****ty opinion, yeah?
Josephene and Solas good but waste of game no real romance payoff!Rest are great!!!
I apparently didn't make the right choices cause now i cant flirt with solas.
When i see comments like "OP - No one asked for your *****ty opinion, yeah?" I dont see all the rioting in the streets for your opinion... Lol all your supporters are probably to busy trying to figure out which bathroom to use.