Comments made to our Dragon Age Inquisition Wiki
By Anonymous
Emergenceds - thanks a million for bringing back the info! All future Inquisitors salute you! /0 /0 /0 /0 /0
By Anonymous
Shouldn't the war table options for this be added?
By Anonymous
what happened to all the info on this page?
By Anonymous
Looks like some prick vandalized the page and deleted all the info for the war table missions. Hopefully someone will be able to undo the damage.
By Anonymous
It's the one option that gets you nothing, is there any reason for it to be the recommended pick?
By Anonymous
I think the order that the rewards you get are backward. he has it as forces, secrets, and connections. The order is reversed in the game. I chose connections on a mission because it had the best outcome and when the results came back the reward was a negative outcome.
By Anonymous
whats happened to inner circle
By Anonymous
Does support leliana war table quest even exist?
By Anonymous
I really enjoyed reading this overview and I appreciate the work that has gone into this. It is very helpful to find a list of this information in one place. However, I agree with some of the previous comments regarding the clarity of the "Best" adviser information. I chose the 'best' solution for a lot of missions, and after a more thorough view of the rewards I am disappointed. I would say rewards are much more important than time to completion. But as the word best can mean different things to different people, perhaps the "best" column should be rewritten to "best time"?
By Anonymous
It seems weird that the Inspire mission says Secrets is the best when the others award 60 Influence, but Secrets rewards nothing. I consider missions with rewards to be the better option rather than clearing the table ASAP.
By Anonymous
if you dont want to spend time waiting for missions and you play on a PC you can just move your computers clock forward and the missions will complete :) Kind of a cheat but it saves time if you dont want to wait for the 16 hour ones.
By Anonymous
The comment regarding the order of rewards relates to how all the tables here are laid out. In the game, connections is the left hand option, while in the tables it is on the right. And the reverse with forces. Hopefully that explains what the other person meant.
By Anonymous
Does support leliana war table quest even exist?
By Anonymous
"Best time" is also relative, depending on the Inquisition Perks each player buys into and when.
By Anonymous
Why can't I select the acquire the arcanist quest
By Anonymous
Some asshat hacked the page. Hopefully it can be fixed.
By Anonymous
Where did all the missions go? This was a great resource!
By Anonymous
Yeah me too, it happened late hours last night
By Anonymous
I was wondering the same thing...
By Anonymous
no missins to do at war table
By Anonymous
War table missions usually open up after you finish one of the major story arcs (Haven/Skyhold, Masquerade party at Val Rouyeaux , for example)
By Anonymous
why does everyone have access to change this page without logging in?
By Anonymous
thx, awesome work
By Anonymous
Seriously its such a good page, needs to be protected a little better.
By Anonymous
I almost freaked out when all the tabs were gone and the information was missing. I was in the middle of opening war table missions which need a specific order. I use this guide daily. It is the best I have found! Thank you for all the work which goes into it!