Comments made to our Dragon Age Inquisition Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Very useful. Works great with my phone which is what I look up info on while playing.
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 11,185.00
Wiki Edits: 46652
The reason I said no is for two reasons. 1) Large tables are not mobile friendly. Adding rows is not a problem as phones scroll, adding columns is. It makes it so the table will no longer fit the width of the screen. 2) The internal naming of the files is only relevant to a small number of players using Cheat Engine. The vast majority of the player base doesn't use this.
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
The Black Emporium from the free expansion seems to sell all unlocked schematics. It had all of the Tier 3 Superior schematics available after I had taken the short list perk. I had bought the superior battlemaster mail from the canyon beforehand, so an actual purchase may be necessary, but I'm not sure.
I strongly suspect that there's a minimum level requirement for schematics. For example, I couldn't get the Superior Batttlemaster Mail schematic until my Inquisitor reached level 16-17 (only the normal and Sturdy versions). I still can't get the Superior Batttlemage Mail/Coat schematic at Inquisitor level 17.
Ive been using a Masterwork Serrated Greatsword since level 8. I just keep rebuilding it when I get better metals.
uh..no no no other guest that is wrong...you do not need to be level 16 to get tier 3 schematics. hissing wastes has all you need. weapons are free in the tombs. use a character with stealth and don't get the order wrong for lighting the fires. and the armor schematics you just need short list perk and buy them from hissing wastes merchant. you could be level 5 and wear anything that is crafted. crafting has no level requirement.
I think that the Black Emporium works on levels. The higher your level the more you can buy.
uh..no no no other guest that is wrong...you do not need to be level 16 to get tier 3 schematics. hissing wastes has all you need. weapons are free in the tombs. use a character with stealth and don't get the order wrong for lighting the fires. and the armor schematics you just need short list perk and buy them from hissing wastes merchant. you could be level 5 and wear anything that is crafted. crafting has no level requirement.
3 tier 4 body schematics can be bought in the Jaws of Hakkon DLC at the Stone-Bear Hold (east side of the map in the Frostback Basin).
They include 1 mage, 1 rogue, and 1 warrior bodies.
FYI Tier 3 schematics will ot drop until you are level 16 at least but you can buy tier 3 schematics if you have the money.
Every schematic has a chance to drop from chests, but they're more commonly dropped in dungeon like areas, I use the chest respawn exploit in the elven blade side quest, there's at least 15 chests that all have a chance to drop a tier 3 schematic of any kind
Theres no minimum level requirement for schematics. My character is level 9 and I was able to get the sturdy prowler armor. It was a pain to get cause I had to go through the hissing wastes, but I got it as well as the arms and legs for it and am able to wear it.
There are new armor schematics after Jaws of Hakkon DLC, please add it XD
Where in the directory can I find the file that has the items internal names? Trying to do some modding but I don't where or what the file is called