Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Shiva is an imposter wearing the eastern armour hence why you find it lying on the floor in darkroot garden
Never saw it that way... This sheds new light on this wicked character
You find the bodyguard’s armor (Shadow set) in Blight Town on a corpse. Would seem they picked him off first.
Heh.. You can find Havel set in Anor Londo! OMG The other Havel is actually an imposter too!!
And OSWALD is an imposter as well!! Because ffndkdjdjdukfnfndofjfk
OMG I found the elite knight armor that means Oscar is an imposter as well
When i kill him can i summon him?
No, at no point can you summon Shiva in the game, dead or otherwise.
I can't find him in either location, even after I absolved my sins and rejoin the covenant. Does this mean I already kill him? any way to know for sure?
I killed his bodyguard in the Darkroot Forest, absolved my sins, rejoined the covenant, then in Blighttown his bodyguard sometimes reappears behind him. Not sure if it's a glitch or not. Might try killing him again if I find him there and I'll see if he drops another Dark Wood Grain Ring.
More like Shiva the Deceased.
Joke already taken pal
I decided to try and cheat the system by luring one of those weird things that use flame whip in blighttown and getting it to kill his bodyguard without aggroing Shiva.

Spoilers: it doesn't work. Shiva still attacks you for it even though there is a flame-spewing monstrosity smacking him from behind. Doh well.
Thanks to the Remastered Covernant changing system NOW you can kill him without angered Miss kitty.

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 17
I believe he might have two bodyguards, since I killed his bodyguard in darkroot garden and got the ring, then saw another bodyguard behind him in blighttown. I’m playing the remastered version.

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 17
With that said, I just killed the one in Blighttown, and he didn’t drop anything except souls, and it didn’t even anger Shiva.
Theres only one. It was a bug
Can't wait to learn his backstory in Sekiro.
are you sure he will appear??
It would be kind of sad, to have him live through the events in Sekiro, only to be murdered by Sulyvhan in a land far, far away.