- Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:50 pm #15859991
- Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:50 pm #15877198
What gesture does he teach you? I've never had him as a merchant and I saw in someone's playthrough that in Firelink there's an option to learn a gesture that shows up when you talk to him.
- Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:15 am #15901458
You can learn prostration from him when he's at fire link shrime
- Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:51 am #15956117
Killed that Jackass after he kicked me down, now I regret IT.....
- Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:40 am #16006306
What happens if you just immediately kill him, without speaking to him. What happens to Reah and company?
- Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:24 am #16006978
I triggered the lever in the catacombs twice then went across the bridge but he didn't trigger the lever but he still did his dialogue as if he triggered the lever LOL
- Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:58 am #16044379
Really, or did he just not spawn at the bridge because Reah and her party went down before you, like the wiki said?
- Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:26 am #16044788
After Patches relocated to the Firelink Shrine, I used the Dark Hand on him (for his last remaining humanity. I took 6 humanity from him in the Tomb Of The Giants), he then became hostile and now, won't sell me anything. Can I be absolved and proceed to buy from him again?
- Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:58 pm #16048216
Any npc you aggro can be made peaceful by absorbing your sins at the pardoner for souls but the price is high though I recommend it as he does sell some useful items
- Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:50 pm #16048448
he is amazing to have at firelink for the prism stone frampt farming method
- Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:20 am #16089086
Undead can live as long as their purpose holds strong. If they lose their purpose, they hollow. His purpose is to trick and thiev. LOL
- Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:16 am #16188595
No I would say his purpose it to punish others for their greed, and there will always be plenty of that
- Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:10 am #16247260
His purpose is getting phat loot stacks and that will be forever