- Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:35 pm #15859955
- Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:35 pm #15859956
From +10 Straight Sword or +10 Greatsword? I think Greatsword, yeah?
- Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:09 am #15898556
Could never do that; love the bandit's knife too damn much....
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:36 pm #15955521
it says, Ascension only with the Soul of Gwyn and a +10 upgraded Straight Sword. While Zweihänder is in the list for eligible weapons, having it upgraded further than +10 makes it lose its compatibility.
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:37 pm #15955522
It says, Ascension only with the Soul of Gwyn and a +10 upgraded Straight Sword. While Zweihänder is in the list for eligible weapons for this ascension, having it upgraded further than +10 makes it lose its compatibility.
- Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:57 pm #16043488
What they said, but I think the game ALSO wanted you to not make a bad, bad decision.
- Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:23 am #16010274
Is nobody going to mention that you can find (a larger version of) this sword placed next to the Grave of Artorias in the Sif boss-room?
- Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:25 pm #16074086
All the weapons around the headstone are just copy/pasted and retextured from the game files. The black zweihander can be seen a few times too, and that was cut from the final game. Its just there to look pretty
- Mon May 14, 2018 7:11 am #16034014
For PVP, don't do it unless you're just fashion. In PVE, this weapon can get you killed with it's awful R2 - don't use it, but for a 40/40 build and no buffs, I still haven't found anything better for parrying and riposting Gwynn. Just my two cents.
- Sun May 27, 2018 4:22 pm #16037051
this things pancacker attack is a dream for TONS of things... just go look at Peeve using it