Someone killed Solaire for this ;_;
By Anonymous
i just did :( i had to maaan
By Anonymous
i saved him from his own cruel fate
By Anonymous
Its a dope sword though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
By Anonymous
I've never been able to bring myself to do it... I always wanna be a true Sun Bro but I can't betray him like that
By Anonymous
Yes. Did and see his armor too. He didn't need it anymore afterall. To his credit, his arms and armor have served me more than he has himself. They are, afterall, of solid craft.
By Anonymous
Yes I did, and used his armor too.* This damn site lags my phone when I type.
By Anonymous
I made a character, a cleric, so I could toss lightning bolts. I named him solaire. And I killed Solaire and now wear his armor. I set up my sunbro summons right in front of his all the time. I get summoned CONSTANTLY due to the mess ups. I got greater lightning bolt in 20 minutes. No regrets. No fear. No problem. Oh I also skinned Sif because I *****ing hate that dog. I dont read into the puppers bull*****Hes a giant wolf with a sword. And he attacked me for no damn reason. Hes a rug, and Ill***** on it to.
By Anonymous
@ May 15 anon, he’s just protecting what little he has left of his master. He doesn’t know any better. Just give him a break.
By Anonymous
Glorious
By Anonymous
The extra weight unit and having to kill Solaire for it make this a really hard sell when I can have a perfectly good Longsword readily available and without having to kill a dear friend. Sure it has a bit more damage, but is it really worth the price?
By Anonymous
Actually yes. Because of the moveset this sword is slightly better than the broadsword making it on par with the Dark Sword for best straight sword in the game. If you missed your chance for the Dark Sword and didn't get to save Solaire then this is the weapon to go with.
By Anonymous
Actually no.
By Anonymous
actually yes. If you kill Solaire you can wear his armor and help others on their way and you also get a ROCKING cosplay.
By Anonymous
Should have never killed soliar
By Anonymous
At least this a reason to do it. My friend killed him just because he could.
By Anonymous
Broadsword meets Longsword, use only if you wish to be Grossly Incandescent. xD
By Anonymous
So I killed him thinking he was useless then I learned that he could be summoned for boss fights and I started crying
By Anonymous
You are a monster.
By Anonymous
Git gud fool.
By Anonymous
I can see why your crying however you could find him in new game+ still why assume he was useless
By Anonymous
Woof. Spontaneously killing the most popular character in the DS series on your first encounter is rough. His gear is worth it for the right builds, at least once the sword can be fully upgraded and/or buffed, but even if you knew what he dropped it doesn't make sense to kill him for it in the first half of the game. Now that you have it though you can summon him and do his quest in ng+
By Anonymous
Yeah I was just randomly swinging my sword at the bonfire before o and s and the air around my sword grazed the feathers on his helmet. I had to kill him, but I beat the game with his armor as a memory.
By Anonymous
Deserved.
By Anonymous
Serves you right for killing NPCs for no reason
By Anonymous
lets say he was useless, would you kill one of the only other humans in the early game?
By Anonymous
As fitting, I outfitted it with Divine Enchantment to brave the Catacombs.
By Anonymous
Can't you just took the asora's straight sword? There's no need to kill solaire...
By Anonymous
you killed sunbro.....just for a slightly better astora straight sword.....and does a whopping 9 extra damage than a normal long sword with divine enchantment. It would of been more fitting to go lightning tbh, or even get the sunlight blade miracle. you wasted a sword lmao
By Anonymous
Maybe he just messed up his questline and did the Catacombs after Izalith?