Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Defo mate.
9 (This is the first comment I've ever made on this site. Congratulations for drawing it out of me.)

Saionide

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Culo
ciòta pilusa per il culetto della tua mammina
Can I get Best crystal weapon achievement with upgrading a shield?
yes, i just did it
Best shield?
The one in your hand.
The 2 kite shields are pretty decent for being lightweight, giving 72 stability, and giving 100% physical protection. Also they look decent... but they don’t do much for elemental protection. It’s hard to get that and stability though

NyanMelonLord

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 130.00
Bank: 545.00
Wiki Edits: 106
Looking for the best shield? Quick guide. ~~STABILITY~~ The Greatshield of Artorias has the highest stability overall. The Silver Knight Shield has the highest stability of any medium shield. The Balder Shield has the highest stability of any infusable medium shield. ~~DEFENSE~~ Havel's Greatshield has the highest average defense of any shield. Havel's Greatshield and Crystal Ring Shield tie for highest magic defense at 90%. Black Knight Shield has the highest fire defense of any shield. Effigy Shield has the highest lightning defense of any shield. ~~SPECIAL~~ The Grass Crest Shield vastly increases stamina recovery - one of the best shields end-all. The Sanctus grants HP recovery over time. The Crystal Shield and the Spider Shield both have 100% toxic and poison block. The Greatshield of Artorias has 100% all status effect block. Havel's Greatshield has a "Stoneskin" ability instead of a shield bash.