Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

i use this catalyst every time i get it when im doing a mage play-through, i didn't know this was one of the most powerful weapons in the game though :3
I use it on my greatsword tank so I can pull ******* soul arrows out while the enemy is trying to retreat for healing
"greatsword tank" I don't think you use this on a greatsword tank build, since this catalyst needs 32 intelligence.
99 INT + 30% Health + Red Tearstone Ring + Crystal Soul Spear + Tin Crystallization Catalyst = death
For anyone wondering the number of castings is rounded down
What? No plug about the theory of Seath, Gwyndolin and Griffith from Berserk added to this page?

Cowardly_Nick

Souls: 420.00
Wiki Edits: 74
lol
Should be noted that you can hold this catalyst in your off hand while another as your main staff. It will halve your spells when holding it but once you switch it returns to the regular amount of casts. Meaning if you need a boost bring it up and then put it back. Also note that it will cost 2 spell uses for each casts using the Tin crystallization staff.
This things 2.5 units heavy, not 1.
Amazing what the effects crystals have on people in different universes. In the dark souls universe, crystal sorceries turns you into a mad nudist who breaths crystal dragon breath all over the place! In our universe, crystal meth turns you into a tweaking zombie and possibly a screaming nudist also. :P
Theres a lot of "new age " hippies that go mad and use crystals for "power" too dont forget ;)
Who needs swords when you have the Dark Bead crystal catalyst meta? Easy wins, no challenge... could use anything else but that would require effort and skill... but hey, don't care, I may be bored of winning this way, but I need to win THAT badly XD Sorry for the massively clear amount of sarcasm... I hate this thing with a fervent passion.