Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Does killing him matter? He doesn't really do anything hint fat as I can tell. Buy his spell and murder him then clean up his mess.

Alpan88

Souls: 50.00
hint fat? xD
Leave Ingward alone
The third sealer hangs out with a certain favored, yet treacherous, knight.
isnt Gael the third one?
No, Gael is not the third one.
I just took his humanity with the Dark Hand and it gave me 4, not 3.
Remastered? I just drained him of 4 in Remastered as well, and he didn't die as a result. Possible RM-exclusive change?
"Talk to him after defeating the Four Kings, and he will move to Firelink Shrine."
Who in their right mind would go back through that ghost infested ruin just to get him to come back to firelink?
I had to, because I needed to buy Resist Curse from him

StoneMagnet

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 126.00
Wiki Edits: 10
I totally get the sentiment but I had to also for the sake of that spell.
Someone who wants to buy the curse resist spell
This NPC needs more storyline and use than he currently has. Its just seems pointless to even talk to him other than getting the seal, killing him is all to easy, and there actually no reason to get him to move to Firelink shrine ( Completionists Accepted.)

And also he gives you the key to the seal. Here ill give you the key to the seal to the four kings of whom I guard.... Really?
He sealed the four kings away and now guards them so that no one can release them. Is it really that hard to understand? As for why he is giving to key to us, he know we are out to kill them so that's ok.
He gives you the key because your intent is to kill them. He no longer needs to guard them if they're dead. After traveling all the way to Anor Londo and murdering your way through a castle of giants to obtain the lordvessel you've proven yourself capable of doing so.
Ingward mentions that you should "find Artorias" in order to learn the art of Abysswalking, which seems to indicate that he thinks Artorias is still alive and untainted. This could also suggest that New Londo's Abyss came before Oolacile's, especially when you consider that Artorias was a "hunter of Darkwraiths." Not sure if it's important to the story, but I think it's a neat detail.

AntonShea53

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 990.00
Wiki Edits: 7
He's telling you to go to Artorias' grave.
No, he's telling you to *find Artorias*. It just so happens that Artorias is dead by that point. Also I find it odd that Ingward doesn't seem to know Artorias died, when nearly every other character receives news of such important events nearly instantly
He just means that " Look for artorias, look how *****ed up he is now, see what happens when you try to dive in abyss, go and see yourself". So he basically means don't follow abyss.
Not really, considering the player themselves killed Artorias, albeit you yourself arent remembered doing so

AntonShea53

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 990.00
Wiki Edits: 7
Yep, that's what I said, telling you to go to his grave.
He wouldn’t know abysswalking if oolacile wasn’t swallowed by abyss so obviously oolacile came first, also manus is who originated the abyss so your totally wrong
If you failed to buy spell from him and killed four Kings, then go to roof he will not sell you things and repeat talking. But after that he will be in firelink shrine and you can buy things again.
The second sealer, Yulva is a dead corpse in Blighttown, loot her corpse for her robes and a few feet away is the Remedy spell she created. The last third sealer is a companion to Lautrec that you fight when you invade his world