Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Perhaps I just missed it being listed on the page, but all I had to do to defeat him was to get it to run into a stone column, where it took a decent chunk of damage upon impact. It was incredibly simple and hardly a challenge. I did, however, clear the area of every other enemy before trying to fight the boar, which made it easier.

GwynsHeir

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
You lured him into one of the burning places, thats what those skull items are meant for that you find by the two crossbow hollows.
WOW, because he is actualy a knight animal because this is a game.

GwynsHeir

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Just kill them with fire really thats the easiest and less stressiest way.
*stressful
no no, "stressiest" works
Just keep shoving your sword up its ***
A single lightning spear does the job.
The one in the Undead Parish can be lured to the opening of the tunnel beneath the portcullis, where you can safely attack it with a longer weapon like a spear or a greatsword without it being able to reach you (just be sure to clear out the hollows down there first). Just two-hand your weapon to prevent knock back, as you'll likely be attacking its face.

The two outside the Duke's Archives have to be fought a little more vulnerably, first by baiting the charge, then dodging left or right or by blocking it with a sturdy shield. Strafe to their hind quarters, but don't get directly behind them to avoid their back kick. Again, two-hand your weapon and start hacking/stabbing/bashing away, but be careful not to get stuck against the wall and switch back to your shield when needed. They don't have terribly high health, just a lot of defense, so they shouldn't take too long.
I noticed Jump Attacks work really well on these guys too. Not only plunging attack. This is very helpful when fighting the boars in the hallway.
r2d him with my zweihander +3
POWER UP THE BASS CANNON!
POWER UP THE BASS CANNON!
you can backstab you can't parry